Buyer Follow-ups

jeremyc1992

When I work with a client traditionally (not through freelance), I always try to follow up with them about a week after completing their job just to check in and make sure they weren’t having any problems with the work that I did. Is this something that I should do with freelance as well, or would it just be an annoyance?

When I work with a client traditionally (not through freelance), I always try to follow up with them about a week after completing their job just to check in and make sure they weren’t having any problems with the work that I did. Is this something that I should do with freelance as well, or would it just be an annoyance?

Is this something that I should do with freelance as well, or would it just be an annoyance?

Interesting question, I follow up with clients on super-rare bases. Just in cases when they were having some issues and I haven’t heard them in a while. However, when it comes to just following up with them to ask them if the work is good, I don’t do it, as personally, I find it to be an annoyance. Although, it depends on what type of client you do get.

Is this something that I should do with freelance as well, or would it just be an annoyance?

Interesting question, I follow up with clients on super-rare bases. Just in cases when they were having some issues and I haven’t heard them in a while. However, when it comes to just following up with them to ask them if the work is good, I don’t do it, as personally, I find it to be an annoyance. Although, it depends on what type of client you do get.

Yeah, I think it’s a good idea to follow up if there were some lingering concerns with the client. I assume if there were a problem, the client would reach out, but I always want to make sure they are completely satisfied in the end.

Personally I would avoid doing that in most cases, but with some buyers that are regulars, I do sometimes message them to give them updates, or let them know that I am back from OOO mode, stuff like that.
Still though, pretty rare. So far I haven’t gotten any complaints from them though, they usually thank me for reaching out 😅

Archived