Get back my account

I am so happy. The whole day they informed me my account is permanently disabled. But just now they have returned my account. Thanks, everyone those who were concern about my account and helped me with their valuable comment. But there are no gigs available. Should I contact them again?

Congratulations, But would you like to describe the whole process of getting back your account and why you were banned?

Actually it was not banned. I made my account disabled by mistake and support told me it is permanent disability. But last night I got my confirmation mail that my account is alive.

I am so happy. The whole day they informed me my account is permanently disabled. But just now they have returned my account. Thanks, everyone those who were concern about my account and helped me with their valuable comment. But there are no gigs available. Should I contact them again?

Congratulation You got victory over Support TEAM!

Congratulation You got victory over Support TEAM!

Yes, Thank you so much

Archived