What is the benefit of fake reviews?

tryshameem

I was researching on Fiverr profile to make myself successful in Fiverr.com.

Mostly I was researching on new fiverr profile as I am new. Actually I need to know how they write their gig, how they promote etc.

but I found that some of the profile had some fake review, even they posted in this forum that they got bla bla amount order which is fake. its applicable for pro seller as well.

I just want to know that, is it really helps from any way? If yes, then it means people trust on non skilled freelancer than skilled freelancer. Because whoever has skilled, they wont invest on fake review, instead they will invest on their skill development, am I right or not?

I hope all the real freelancer will leave some useful tips and Fiverr authority will check this issue.

Thanks

Its very easy to find out if you look on their profile. They are providing review to each other.

So what is the purpose of you thinking about those. They will do what they want and they’ll get punished if they do something wrong. It doesn’t seems that anyone else should think about what they do or how they do. 😉

And what is that problem for you? They will never succeed that way anyway.

You should focus on your orders and reviews not on other people.

Did I mentioned that I have problem? I wanted to know that is their any benefit by doing such things. I guess, you didn’t understand my question.

I mean review is not true. Because I saw both review as seller and review as buyer from same account, where both account are providing same services.

Because I saw both review as seller and review as buyer from same account

As per my knowledge, There is no way to issue an order to the account itself. Please do not post something has no evidence or has no usecase of. 🙂

Did I mentioned that I have problem? I wanted to know that is their any benefit by doing such things. I guess, you didn’t understand my question.

I wanted to know that is their any benefit by doing such things.

My question is that what is your benifit of knowing their benifit? 🤭

And what is that problem for you? They will never succeed that way anyway.

You should focus on your orders and reviews not on other people.

By the way, thanks bro, I was just researching others profile like you. Actually I wanted to develop my gig creation style to rank my gig higher. I am not intentionally focusing on others reviews or selles. Hope It’s clear. 🙂

Because I saw both review as seller and review as buyer from same account

As per my knowledge, There is no way to issue an order to the account itself. Please do not post something has no evidence or has no usecase of. 🙂

Who said place order from same account? I said placing order two different account to each other.

By the way, thanks bro, I was just researching others profile like you. Actually I wanted to develop my gig creation style to rank my gig higher. I am not intentionally focusing on others reviews or selles. Hope It’s clear. 🙂

Actually I wanted to develop my gig creation style to rank my gig higher.

So that’s when you could find thousand of posts written on the forum about exactly the topic you are looking for. Go ahead and read them. Don’t think about how others grow in an illegal manner. do your job in legal. be professional. So you will have good time of selling here on Fiverr. 🙂

Who said place order from same account? I said placing order two different account to each other.

What kind of benefit can be from breaking TOS? If fiverr catch then they will get a warning and account ban. That’s it. So what would be a benefit for you breaking fiverr TOS?

I mean review is not true. Because I saw both review as seller and review as buyer from same account, where both account are providing same services.

I mean review is not true. Because I saw both review as seller and review as buyer from same account, where both account are providing same services

I think the OP is talking about the reviews sellers have as seller and as buyer, both are shown on the profile.

@tryshameem, if that’s the case, then those are perfectly legit reviews because sellers not only sale, they can also buy from others - even the same services they’re offering (e.g., outsourcing work for whatever reason).

Archived