How do I SEO my gig on fiverr and rank?

Guest mdshimul1

Guest emrlanka

Use Social Media Network Buttons in your profile to promote and use
(01) Click on the gig title
Then it can be seen

image.png.62c4c895234b356a7541b9c82507b624.png

(02) Click gig
Use the “Share” button on the right side of the box to promote and use social media network buttons
image.png.6d889d247bb42ed0a6b365e64f9e8e3d.png

image.png.e0d6d6a71157e6211736dfcd6efb6948.png
image.png.893b2dabc882ba963cfa6d2a1430c54f.png

Hello I am a New Seller on fiverr market place… How do I my promote my gig on fiverr?

Hello I am a New Seller on fiverr market place… How do I my promote my gig on fiverr?

On your Fiverr profile, you state: “Last 4 years I have work difference local client completing more than 75+ WordPress website and working 40+ SEO project.”

If you have been working on SEO projects over the past four years, why are you asking us how to do SEO on your gigs? You should already know how to do this.

Guest mdshimul1

On your Fiverr profile, you state: “Last 4 years I have work difference local client completing more than 75+ WordPress website and working 40+ SEO project.”

If you have been working on SEO projects over the past four years, why are you asking us how to do SEO on your gigs? You should already know how to do this.

jonbaas

Thanks for suggestion, Now I can understand .

that’s the logical thing, if not everything would be a lie

Guest mdshimul1

that’s the logical thing, if not everything would be a lie

But I did now know how to promote gig, but now I can understand. Thank you

😂

Archived