Contact This Person button on the forum

tn5rr2012

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think I happened to be logged on right when they were adding it and adjusting the settings as the color and wording changed 3X and is it me or did the font size/style change on the forums. My computer program that read text kind of of had hiccups this morning on the forums and I had to re-adjust my settings for the fiverr forums

I think I happened to be logged on right when they were adding it and adjusting the settings as the color and wording changed 3X and is it me or did the font size/style change on the forums. My computer program that read text kind of of had hiccups this morning on the forums and I had to re-adjust my settings for the fiverr forums

Archived