Contact This Person button on the forum

Guest tn5rr2012

Guest tn5rr2012

I think I happened to be logged on right when they were adding it and adjusting the settings as the color and wording changed 3X and is it me or did the font size/style change on the forums. My computer program that read text kind of of had hiccups this morning on the forums and I had to re-adjust my settings for the fiverr forums

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tn5rr2012

They are messin with us! hahaha I noticed that to after I posted above and then had to re-adjust my text setting as the font size and style went back to “normal”

Guest tn5rr2012

They are messin with us! hahaha I noticed that to after I posted above and then had to re-adjust my text setting as the font size and style went back to “normal”

Guest tn5rr2012

Guest tn5rr2012

Guest tn5rr2012

Guest tn5rr2012

One thing that happened when it was up was the font style and size changed. IT may have had a negative affect on the scripting or some other computer language thingy that I really don’t understand but I am reaching for because it sounds good and makes sound like I a MIGHT know what I am talking about when in fact the only thing I really know about scripts is how to do a

BOLD ITALIC CENTERED HEADLINE

Guest tn5rr2012

One thing that happened when it was up was the font style and size changed. IT may have had a negative affect on the scripting or some other computer language thingy that I really don’t understand but I am reaching for because it sounds good and makes sound like I a MIGHT know what I am talking about when in fact the only thing I really know about scripts is how to do a

Guest tn5rr2012

Guest tn5rr2012

Archived