Attention required

ahmedtonmoy

recently i am facing some problem . when I was busy to another website like browsing facebook and after a few minutes later when I back to Fiverr it always recaptcha . and showing some picture for checking if I am a robot . its really annoying when some buyer is knocking me. I need to answer fast but I need to first verify the picture. so can anyone help me with this topic? i am really fed up

I had this happen once when I opened a strange attachment on my message inbox that someone had sent me. Something in that attachment seemed to trigger it.

I don’t remember how I got it to stop but I was in an endless loop of repeatedly having to answer that for at least 20 minutes.

I think I did clear the cache to get it to stop. I dislike doing that as my passwords are all saved for the sites I visit.

I had this happen once when I opened a strange attachment on my message inbox that someone had sent me. Something in that attachment seemed to trigger it.

I don’t remember how I got it to stop but I was in an endless loop of repeatedly having to answer that for at least 20 minutes.

I think I did clear the cache to get it to stop. I dislike doing that as my passwords are all saved for the sites I visit.

yeah… really bad experience … how you overcome from here ?

what you think if i save my password in sites thats why it may happen ?

Archived