• Last Reply
  • 50 MILLION

Projects Completed Since 2010

Services Created Every Day in 2018

• 3 MILLION

Gigs Posted During 2018

• 2 MILLION

Brand Identities Created in 2018

Fiverr is the premier website and resource for freelancers who get things done for businesses both large and small.

Everyone needs to be aware of exactly what this site is offering and it’s importance.

Sellers need to take their gigs very seriously and realize what this site is offering all of us, which is a unique opportunity to make ourselves successful through our own hard work and talent.

It’s only in numbers - not realistic!! Easily figure out by profit revenue.

It’s only in numbers - not realistic!! Easily figure out by profit revenue.

It is created in number after it happened in previous years and then calculated and then shared with this community. Fiverr doesn’t need to share us with any number but they are still doing it. I wonder how would you know that if it’s real of fake? Fiverr is not a street company. They have their accounts and they pay taxes so everyone sees their sales, purchases, and profits so I really think you are wrong and you need to try again hard.

If you will don’t care about your business, someone else will take your clients and other potential opportunities.

Hmm. I wonder if someone behind this post (at Fiverr) is a Star Trek fan. 😉

These images look a lot like the format of the new “Star Trek: Discovery” season 2 posters. In fact, the woman in the first Fiverr image even looks remarkably like Sonequa Martin-Green, the star of the show.

😃

These images look a lot like the format of the new “Star Trek: Discovery” season 2 posters. In fact, the woman in the first Fiverr image even looks remarkably like Sonequa Martin-Green, the star of the show.

😮

In 2018, my biggest accomplishment on Fiverr was becoming a skilled salesperson through my work as a Fiverr seller. I’d had no sales experience when I opened my Fiverr business, but through a lot of practice here I learned a lot about how to not only increase sales, but make my business sustainable. In 2018 I started regularly getting requests and purchases from buyers here without my having initiated them. This means I spend less time marketing myself to get work and more time actually working.

This sustainability has opened many doors in my personal life, like being able to comfortably help out with family matters and other things, without sacrificing any income. I intended Fiverr to be more of a side hustle, something that would help me through dry patches in my freelancing career, but it’s become a big part of my business plans for 2019. I may even do some travelling across Canada, now that I get regular business on Fiverr. I really cherish the freedom and flexibility I’ve had as a Fiverr seller.

Awesome news. All the best for you

st-poster

Ohh great, That’s good

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

😀

One of the things I love about Fiverr is the ability to connect with so many people on a Global level. Never would I have dreamed of being able to do voiceover work for so many people from all around the world. Been on this site since 2013. Can’t wait to see what 2019 brings with more #FiverrConnections.

have dreamed of being able to do voiceover work for so many people from all around the world. Been on this site since 2013. Can’t wait to see what 2019 brings with more #FiverrConnections.

Fiverr is such an exceptional platform and provides international exposure to all sellers.I am looking forward to working with international clients this year…

Archived