Friday Dec 6: Share a favorite quote from someting your reading or someone you really like

anarchofighter

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

More of a small conversation…

Wallace: How are you going to get rid of racism?

Freeman: Stop talking about it.

Freeman: I’m going to stop calling you a white man. And, I’m going to ask you to stop calling me a black man. I know you as Mike Wallace and you know me as Morgan Freeman. You don’t say, “Well, ahem! This white guy named Mike Wallace.” You don’t say it.

Freeman: I’m going to stop calling you a white man. And, I’m going to ask you to stop calling me a black man. I know you as Mike Wallace and you know me as Morgan Freeman. You don’t say, “Well, ahem! This white guy named Mike Wallace.” You don’t say it.

Archived