Do you think Fiverr Pro affected Non-Pro Gig sales?

aqtsoftpro

@aqtsoftpro

I agree with you, i have now level 2 but have not received any single order since became level 2 seller.

Although my profile and revisions are good enough. If there is anything i am missing would any one please guide me what to do now .

Thanks in advance.

There could one more reason. The number of sellers has tremendously increased on Fiverr. That could be one big reason.

Another thing could be that buyers on fiverr usually have sellers to whom they give repeated work. This don’t let them search around for cheapest or another seller. As they have build their trust on the sellers who provided them great services.

Therefore, there are many reasons, may be buyers are less and sellers are more. Demand supply curve thingy. Just keep trying. Try to follow the forum tips, you’ll hit good score soon. Best of luck

Thank you

I don’t know other category but in my category PRO still look like a display thing rather than a service because the price and qualities are not practical. One of the main reason I do not want to go PRO yet.

Yes, they are not practical. May be fiverr is pushing all sellers to raise their rates of gigs 🙂

Definitely, if everyone is selling cheaper to cheapest, Fiverr will make less. So, they ask you (we sellers) to raise pricing 🙂

What do you say?

Yes, they are not practical. May be fiverr is pushing all sellers to raise their rates of gigs 🙂

Definitely, if everyone is selling cheaper to cheapest, Fiverr will make less. So, they ask you (we sellers) to raise pricing 🙂

What do you say?

That we will hardly get new customers and have to maintain the same price to the previous ones not to lose them… People come here because it’s cheap.

What things do you face when becoming a pro seller:

1. Cancellation due to high gigs prices
  2. review and support

Being a pro isn’t as easy as what you see

What things do you face when becoming a pro seller:

1. Cancellation due to high gigs prices
  2. review and support

Being a pro isn’t as easy as what you see

True, but normal people not buying Pro gigs

What do you say?

I have been raising my rates all the time but I feel quite comfortable with my current rates.

WHy fiverr not allow PRO start at any price they wanted, for example, $50, that would be good to the buyer.

🙂 i think if our cheapest gigs are not making enough sales, how would an expensive will make it’s mark without Fiverr Pro backing.

That’s the problem. If a non-pro, sale a gig expensive. He’ll not hit the score board, whereas, a Pro can 🙂 That’s the difference we are trying to understand.

Archived