Extra fast delivery time help

johnlingua

Hello all I am trying to set my extra fast delivey but am having trouble. I set it for less than the regular delivery but it tells me that I need to set the extra fast for shorter, I do that and I toggle back and forth from extra fast delivery time and regular delivery time. Help me Please. I am comfused. Thanks John L

Guest hanshuber16

Hi,

I had this issue when I was setting up my gig too…

Even though you’ve clearly set the delivery time of your extra-fast delivery to less than the original gig, it can sometimes show an error. In that case, just exit your gig editor and get to the home page… and then try to edit your gig again. This strategy worked out for me.

Also, bear in mind… in case you are creating a 3-tier gig, the extra-fast delivery of each tier has to be less than the delivery time stated in the corresponding tier of the original gig. So please re-check that as well… I hope you got my point 😜

@arafatjamil01 I think the OP is talking about an error some sellers experience while setting the extra-fast delivery option (the gig extras) while editing their gigs 🙂

Hi,

I had this issue when I was setting up my gig too…

Even though you’ve clearly set the delivery time of your extra-fast delivery to less than the original gig, it can sometimes show an error. In that case, just exit your gig editor and get to the home page… and then try to edit your gig again. This strategy worked out for me.

Also, bear in mind… in case you are creating a 3-tier gig, the extra-fast delivery of each tier has to be less than the delivery time stated in the corresponding tier of the original gig. So please re-check that as well… I hope you got my point 😜

@arafatjamil01 I think the OP is talking about an error some sellers experience while setting the extra-fast delivery option (the gig extras) while editing their gigs 🙂

Ok, Understood now, thanks

• 2 years later...

I just want to know… if the extra fast price adds to the actual price or it’s a different price???

If there is a sign “+” in front it is a mathematical sign:

The plus and minus signs, + and −, are mathematical symbols used to represent the notions of positive and negative as well as the operations of addition and subtraction. Their use has been extended to many other meanings , more or less analogous. Plus and minus are Latin terms meaning “more” and “less”, respectively.

So plus means plus, as in more, as in addition to the regular price.

Archived