Account blocked for dropped file HELP

marieknight

Please do, I’m genuinely scared right now. I really am in no place both mentally or physically to deal with this right now.

I put the info where more than one staff member will see it and suggested they check with Support to see if there are tickets coming in about the same. That’s really all I can do.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I put the info where more than one staff member will see it and suggested they check with Support to see if there are tickets coming in about the same. That’s really all I can do.

That’s the thing, I just found out about it myself. I doubt people are still aware of this.

Regardless, thank you so much.

So they banned me. It’s marie. I did what @foxhunt said and I created a general account. Hopefully I wont get in trouble. Seems funny how they can block you and then not let you fight back.

I created a general account. Hopefully I wont get in trouble

Just be sure you make a ticket with the new account and ask if you are allowed to make new gigs. If you ask for permission to make them the same as your old ones, copy and paste should not be an issue unless you were violating ToS in the first place.

Technically you own the copyright to the images and descriptions you used for your gig so you should be able to copy them. Though it might be safer to create new gigs with new descriptions and images just in case Fiverr thinks there’s any issues with copying (even though it is your own work). I’d also ask them first before creating gigs to ensure you have their permission.

This is all correct. The thing is, it is not likely someone is going to get banned for a dropped upload unless there are multiple complaints from buyers. If there are a bunch of people having problems with dropped files then Fiverr will become aware of it. This thread will be closed as this will soon run off topic of the single issue in the OP. If someone with this problem on an open account wants to start a topic on this in Report a Bug that would be the best place for it. There isn’t anything else to be done on the forum about the issue in this thread. Best of luck to all.

Archived