Account blocked for dropped file HELP

marieknight

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a feeling that it wont be for the best.

I mean. I can start a new account. BUT I was less than 2k away from top seller. How will all my clients know about the new account? And I’ll have to go all the way up the ranks again… I was hard enough to be a new seller back in 2012.

2 Violations in 6 years, and I am banned. Im shaking so hard right now I don’t know what to do. I was just getting ready to launch a new blog to feature my gigs. The work was all but done.

And all that $ I had left on my account…

No luck. Customer Service guy BOB says: sorry you violated you are banned.

it is another canned message. they aren’t actually listening to me. he didn’t even respond to the question about my $.

Push them for answers. What’s the worst that can happen at this point.

No luck. Customer Service guy BOB says: sorry you violated you are banned.

it is another canned message. they aren’t actually listening to me. he didn’t even respond to the question about my $.

It makes you wonder how banned users get their $$'s back after being banned and waiting 90-days. It’s all good on paper but how do you get past robot Bob?

You may want to go the BBB route.

It makes you wonder how banned users get their $$'s back after being banned and waiting 90-days. It’s all good on paper but how do you get past robot Bob?

You may want to go the BBB route.

How? They have no phone number. They don’t list a US address…

Even still that wont help me with the loss of income I need to support my family.

Problem is they tell you to log in to view the ticket. I cant. My account was banned. So there is no fighting it. The almighty fiverr wins again, and takes my $ in the process.

Here’s the canned reply I got:

Bob (Fiverr Customer Support)

Aug 22, 1:15 AM IDT

Hi Marie,

It appears that you have received multiple warnings for violations of our Terms of Service. As a result, your account has been reviewed by our Trust & Safety team and been permanently disabled. Please refer to this link outlining our Terms of Service.

If you have funds available in your Fiverr account, please contact us 90 days after the date on which you received notification that your account was disabled, and we will assist you further.

Here’s the canned reply I got:

Bob (Fiverr Customer Support)

Aug 22, 1:15 AM IDT

Hi Marie,

It appears that you have received multiple warnings for violations of our Terms of Service. As a result, your account has been reviewed by our Trust & Safety team and been permanently disabled. Please refer to this link outlining our Terms of Service.

If you have funds available in your Fiverr account, please contact us 90 days after the date on which you received notification that your account was disabled, and we will assist you further.

It’s like I’m not even human. And the worst part is that I sent the gig, but the system dropped the file.

I don’t know how I am going to start again.😥

It’s like I’m not even human. And the worst part is that I sent the gig, but the system dropped the file.

I don’t know how I am going to start again.😥

This is truly horrifying for all of us sellers. Try to reply to the mail you received and push a bit more.

This is truly horrifying for all of us sellers. Try to reply to the mail you received and push a bit more.

I did, but I don’t expect a reply.

So. Can I honestly set up a new account or will that get banned because its a multiple account thing?

And if I do… How closely can I market my gigs without THEM being a violation?

I did, but I don’t expect a reply.

So. Can I honestly set up a new account or will that get banned because its a multiple account thing?

And if I do… How closely can I market my gigs without THEM being a violation?

Can I honestly set up a new account or will that get banned because its a multiple account thing?

You can create a plain account first (basically a buyer-only account) and use it to contact Support through a ticket. Ask them for permission to start over. As long as you deliver what you promise in your gig descriptions, Fiverr says that what you deliver is okay and your buyers don’t complain, you are fine.

As far as the whole thing about levels, you can achieve level 1 and level 2 automatically over time. Even if you had hit the financial mark for TRS, few people actually get a TRS badge. That is still a manual review and the psychic is exceptionally tough for that. Personally, I would never use Fiverr as a sole source of income unless you have built up enough savings to get you through until you could do something else. Any site can go out of business anytime.

How closely can I market my gigs without THEM being a violation?

I don’t really understand this question. You haven’t said anything about violations for marketing. It sounds like you have had issues with this in the past from this question. If you had violations for marketing in some way that is not allowed, that’s a whole different issue. You’ll have to market by the rules and that’s always true.

Can I honestly set up a new account or will that get banned because its a multiple account thing?

You can create a plain account first (basically a buyer-only account) and use it to contact Support through a ticket. Ask them for permission to start over. As long as you deliver what you promise in your gig descriptions, Fiverr says that what you deliver is okay and your buyers don’t complain, you are fine.

As far as the whole thing about levels, you can achieve level 1 and level 2 automatically over time. Even if you had hit the financial mark for TRS, few people actually get a TRS badge. That is still a manual review and the psychic is exceptionally tough for that. Personally, I would never use Fiverr as a sole source of income unless you have built up enough savings to get you through until you could do something else. Any site can go out of business anytime.

I don’t really understand this question. You haven’t said anything about violations for marketing. It sounds like you have had issues with this in the past from this question. If you had violations for marketing in some way that is not allowed, that’s a whole different issue. You’ll have to market by the rules and that’s always true.

@fonthaunt can you like get in touch with someone other than support or a direct contact for mods to ask them to look into this mess?

Yes, I’ll send a note to our staff contacts to let them know there have been ongoing complaints about failed uploads. I don’t know if it will help, but that I can do.

Please do, I’m genuinely scared right now. I really am in no place both mentally or physically to deal with this right now.

Please do, I’m genuinely scared right now. I really am in no place both mentally or physically to deal with this right now.

You could re-deliver with them attached again+in the delivery box put a dropbox link to the same files. If you can’t re-deliver you could try the same in a message.

What I meant here was, how closely can I make my gigs to what they were before so I don’t get in trouble. I am sure If I copy and paste it is bad.

Also Its marie btw. THey blocked my forum account.

You could re-deliver with them attached again+in the delivery box put a dropbox link to the same files. If you can’t re-deliver you could try the same in a message.

You cant do that IF THEY HAVE BLOCKED YOUR ACOUNT.

And I had been doing copy and paste for a long time. I thought with my new blog that I would be able to use my new .pdf format to make everything look good as a brand.

You cant do that IF THEY HAVE BLOCKED YOUR ACOUNT.

And I had been doing copy and paste for a long time. I thought with my new blog that I would be able to use my new .pdf format to make everything look good as a brand.

That was a reply to ssj1236 who isn’t currently blocked.

Maybe things will get better when they find the bug (assuming that’s what it is, which it seems to be). Once they see multiple people have the same issue with attachments not showing/going missing and have been told about it (support tickets etc.) they’ll probably check the code more thoroughly.

Technically you own the copyright to the images and descriptions you used for your gig so you should be able to copy them. Though it might be safer to create new gigs with new descriptions and images just in case Fiverr thinks there’s any issues with copying (even though it is your own work). I’d also ask them first before creating gigs to ensure you have their permission.

Archived