How much time you spent before receiving your first Order?

anaxxboss

Took us quite a while to receive the first order … a little hint is that you need to find a niche within your category … e.g. we are providing a translation service which is very crowded with a lot of sellers, so rather than competing with all of them, we chose to focus on Resume translation and created a Gig for it - this is how we got the first sale. Making sure your profile picture and everything else appear professional and trustworthy are also important. Last but not least, take good care of your customers and always aim to exceed their expectations are the secret sauce for success.

You can also try to promote yourself on Fiverr Facebook Group, just search: “Fiverr Promotion” on FB and there are plenty of them, it is free and you can directly advertise to tens of thousand of potential buyers there.

Best of luck, never give up and you will not only receive the first order but many many more!! 😀

Sadly I spent 7 months to have an order. I joined to the fiverr on May 2017. got my first order on Dec 2017. but now i’m a Level 2 seller also a hot pick who has more returning buyers. I love what i made so far with my hard work. There’s a huge rat race going on. but be patient cause I’m really sure everyone has a chance to stand out. ☺️

I 💚 FIVERR

Sadly I spent 7 months to have an order. I joined to the fiverr on May 2017. got my first order on Dec 2017. but now i’m a Level 2 seller also a hot pick who has more returning buyers. I love what i made so far with my hard work. There’s a huge rat race going on. but be patient cause I’m really sure everyone has a chance to stand out. ☺️

I 💚

Took us quite a while to receive the first order … a little hint is that you need to find a niche within your category … e.g. we are providing a translation service which is very crowded with a lot of sellers, so rather than competing with all of them, we chose to focus on Resume translation and created a Gig for it - this is how we got the first sale. Making sure your profile picture and everything else appear professional and trustworthy are also important. Last but not least, take good care of your customers and always aim to exceed their expectations are the secret sauce for success.

You can also try to promote yourself on Fiverr Facebook Group, just search: “Fiverr Promotion” on FB and there are plenty of them, it is free and you can directly advertise to tens of thousand of potential buyers there.

Best of luck, never give up and you will not only receive the first order but many many more!! 😀

Thank you so much for these tips

Archived