Fiverr is not Fiverr anymore!

miiila

$6.55 is what a Fiverr is actually worth. $7 is now actually afiverr

I just Googled the exchange rate for 5 English pounds to the dollar. Fiverr is the British term for 5 pounds . So Poundrr would be a fitting new name? 😉

So Poundrr would be a fitting new name? 😉

As a brand developer, I can say, without a doubt, that “Poundrr” would be a terrible… TERRIBLE name for any kind of freelance website. Fiverr is Fiverr, no matter what price a seller chooses to sell their services at, or what Fiverr’s service fee may be at any given time.

As a brand developer, I can say, without a doubt, that “Poundrr” would be a terrible… TERRIBLE name for any kind of freelance website. Fiverr is Fiverr, no matter what price a seller chooses to sell their services at, or what Fiverr’s service fee may be at any given time.

😮 Is it just me or … does “Poundrr” sound a little Gnar-Master? …😶

Please see my other gig

“How to get a sense of humor in five easy steps” :rofl:

Guest offlinehelpers

I just Googled the exchange rate for 5 English pounds to the dollar. Fiverr is the British term for 5 pounds . So Poundrr would be a fitting new name? 😉

Poundrr would be a fitting new name?

After what’s just happened to Poundworld, maybe not? 😉

Poundrr would be a fitting new name?

Pounderr as in pounder?

pounder.jpg.1f65401fcf166b952425f58645e98c2f.jpg

After all this canceled orders and chargebacks seen these days, I think I agree with you 😟

nooo I replied to your post with a joke. I realized it was offensive so i removed it

I know it was a joke and I liked it. I find it was no offense, just the simple truth though.

Anyway, you keep my like, you deserved it! 😉

Fiverr should hire you. This is how they should have announced fee increases etc. Something like “Going back to our real Fiverr Roots.” - Followed by a spiel about making Fiverr more competitive and fairer for EU and UK sellers by leveling the price playing field.

If they had simply switched the $ to a £ sign, they wouldn’t have even had to increase customer fees and it would have flown over most peoples heads they were paying more.

This is exactly why Fiverr needs a clever seller focus group to bounce ideas off. - In person in their New York HQ with flights and accommodation covered 🙂

Fiverr should hire you. This is how they should have announced fee increases etc. Something like “Going back to our real Fiverr Roots.” - Followed by a spiel about making Fiverr more competitive and fairer for EU and UK sellers by leveling the price playing field.

If they had simply switched the $ to a £ sign, they wouldn’t have even had to increase customer fees and it would have flown over most peoples heads they were paying more.

This is exactly why Fiverr needs a clever seller focus group to bounce ideas off. - In person in their New York HQ with flights and accommodation covered 🙂

Hoping they get wind of the awesome suggestion and manipulate my gigs in fist position for everr!

yep your right never though about it that way

Fiverr should start considering fiverr seller equally important as fiverr buyer. after all,Seller pay 20% of whole earning to fiverr.

I m have been demoted 3 time b’coz of some unprofessional buyers. They make order , get work done, and then raise one issue which is not covered in order, and then make it as excuse to cancel the order. and each time i have contacted fiverr support for this, but they just hear buyer.

m i the only one who faced this problem ?

Archived