I am new here. check my gig

nashra219

I don’t think that 1 star rating gonna help you. It will make customers go away. My suggestion is start over with a new account and deactivate the current account, and make sure to deliver orders on time!

it happens due to some severe circumstances. what should i do to continue?

have got first payment

• Like 5

Guest itjanmichael

I don’t think that 1 star rating gonna help you. It will make customers go away. My suggestion is start over with a new account and deactivate the current account, and make sure to deliver orders on time!

how can you deliver on time if you don’t have any customers… XD

I told that because her previous order cancelled due to failed delivery. At least just check the profile before you put a comment like this.

please tell me friend if i continue with this account… its good or not? because i got first payment if i deactivate this account that payment will be useless

• Like 5

please tell me friend if i continue with this account… its good or not? because i got first payment if i deactivate this account that payment will be useless

Oh I see. Then you have to be patience and wait for another order. No need to deactivate if you can recover the rating.

Good luck!

• Like 6

right your rating and gigs portfolio brought you orders,

• Like 6

• 4 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...