Can u guys checkout my gig?

shubhangjais

I MADE MY FIRST GIG TODAY AND I M ABOUT TO MAKE MORE LIKE WHITE BOARD VIDEO ANIMATION AND INTRO AND STUFF . I NEED U GUYS TO SUPPORT ME .MY PRICES ARE REALLY LESS AND QUICK SERVICES.
ALSO I NEED U TO TELL ME ABOUT MY GIG OVERVIEW.
THNX TO ALL

https://www.fiverr.com/shubhangjais/do-a-logo-for-you-in-1-day?funnel=62a74b7d-0628-443b-a28b-1be713fca479!

Logopit_1521037877934|500x500!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For someone who claims to be a professional, your gig is
put together in a sloppy manner. You should be showing your best designs
and make sure everything is perfect.
There are many grammar errors in your profile and your description, (you will need to hire a writer/editor to fix it), it says you can finish the logo in 2 hours in your profile but I’m sure you meant 24.
There is also a strange looking “1” at the very bottom of your description which clearly tells me you didn’t bother double checking what you typed before submitting.
That’s saying a lot.

Hey guys wassup. I hope everything amazing as what I m gonna talk about is myself . Haha gotcha,no but really I m being on divert for 3 days I had a great response about 200 impression in 3 days that’s excellent buy I m confused about something , what you guys order more often from a pro than a newbie that is of pro level. You know what I mean?

So guys just try to give a chance to new seller it’s only 5 bucks but it can change someone’s like . Think about it and we will meet again soon.

Also my new gigs out, show me some support like you have been Boiss:

https://www.fiverr.com/shubhangjais/make-a-killer-logo-for-your-your-brand

Also if something’s missing just let me know​:smiley:😃

Hey guys as you saw I m a new seller . I have gained 200 impression and 100 view but still no order. I read other topics and as you guys suggested me to spread my fiverr on social media I did that a lot but still no sales
So what I m asking can you guys suggest me some more ways to increase my sales??
If you can I really appreciate it​:wink:😉

On 3/17/2018 at 10:41 PM, vickiespencer said:

Go to Buyer Requests and apply for 10 jobs a day. However, new sellers do not see as many as level 1 and level 2 so check often throughout the day.

I did that already man btw thnxx for advice

Can you check out my profile and tell me if anything missing or bad

That would be kind of you:smiley:😃

I did that already man btw thnxx for advice

I took a look at one gig, the I will do a logo for you in 1 day.

Your gig images are lackluster, work on showing better samples that you’ve created. I mean, if you want buyers to bite your presentation should really stand out from the rest.

💡 Another thing, work on your description.

I know i m new on this site but i m a professional logo

Being new doesn’t matter, it sounds like you’re lacking confidence. You’re basically saying you’re a professional logo. :thinking: You’re missing designer!

Available in bot file formats JPG AND PGN.

💡 Proofread it as well.

On 3/18/2018 at 12:26 AM, nikavoice said:

I took a look at one gig, the I will do a logo for you in 1 day.

Your gig images are lackluster, work on showing better samples that you’ve created. I mean, if you want buyers to bite your presentation should really stand out from the rest.

💡 Another thing, work on your description.

Being new doesn’t matter, it sounds like you’re lacking confidence. You’re basically saying you’re a professional logo. :thinking: You’re missing designer!

💡 Proofread it as well.

Can you help me personally ? I will show you all of my sample and can you tell me as a buyer which one you like?? And I would work on my desc. as said by you captain:smiley:😃

I only checked 2 of the logos since I got lazy, but the hamburger logo and the
medicine logo is all over the place. Either you got those 2 online, or you really
created the logo and all those other people are using it.

Also with all respect, compared with the other logo gig you have, the quality of the
work looks very different. It looks like it was done by different people.
On top of that, I believe you still haven’t fixed the gig description mistake I pointed out in another post. So instead of taking that advice seriously and getting that part fixed, you went ahead and created another gig.
Doesn’t seem like the best approach.

On 3/18/2018 at 3:50 AM, zeus777 said:

I only checked 2 of the logos since I got lazy, but the hamburger logo and the

medicine logo is all over the place. Either you got those 2 online, or you really

created the logo and all those other people are using it.

Also with all respect, compared with the other logo gig you have, the quality of the

work looks very different. It looks like it was done by different people.

On top of that, I believe you still haven’t fixed the gig description mistake I pointed out in another post. So instead of taking that advice seriously and getting that part fixed, you went ahead and created another gig.

Doesn’t seem like the best approach.

The first gig logos was made with a bad logo software and the 2nd one was made with other (Photoshop) so yea that’s your answer and the talk about your advice I loved that but I didn’t had enough to hire a helper so yea btw thnxx all for the help appreciate it:blush:😊

On 3/18/2018 at 3:50 AM, uxreview said:

you don’t seems friendly like others

and you don’t seem to be as honest as most of us 😉

Good luck!

Thnxx sir:blush:😊 btw you have a really tight attitude that’s seems cool :wink:😉

The first gig logos was made with a bad logo software and the 2nd one was made with other (Photoshop) so yea that’s your answer and the talk about your advice I loved that but I didn’t had enough to hire a helper so yea btw thnxx all for the help appreciate it​:blush:😊

So you are saying that you are going to leave that gig with the logo made using the

“bad” quality software, knowing that it is a bad quality?

That seems far from being professional.

Also when I said the 2 gigs looked different I wasn’t talking about the quality of the

software, I was talking about the quality of the design.

Like I said, it looks like to me you just got the “better” ones from online.

Logo gigs are a very competitive field, unless you really present yourself well

it will be hard to get orders.

@uxreview is not being unfriendly or anything, he’s just pointing out the obvious mistakes.

I guess I’m done here for now, good luck.

So you are saying that you are going to leave that gig with the logo made using the

“bad” quality software, knowing that it is a bad quality?

That seems far from being professional.

Also when I said the 2 gigs looked different I wasn’t talking about the quality of the

software, I was talking about the quality of the design.

Like I said, it looks like to me you just got the “better” ones from online.

Logo gigs are a very competitive field, unless you really present yourself well

it will be hard to get orders.

@uxreview is not being unfriendly or anything, he’s just pointing out the obvious mistakes.

I guess I’m done here for now, good luck.

Thnxx for your advice I will work on it and contact you back​:smiley:😃

Archived