Can u guys checkout my gig?

shubhangjais

On 3/18/2018 at 4:20 AM, zeus777 said:

Do me a favor and please don’t.

As you wish sir:joy:😂 I won’t insist you

On 3/18/2018 at 8:33 AM, uxreview said:

Wait, you’re running a team of designers? 

I’ll let CS decide if they should kick you out or give another chance 😉

And yea I have a team of designers yea you heard that right sir:blush:😊 but most of them are beginers as I give chances to newbies I worked earlier in upwork but I thought on working fiverr as it seemed cooler and u guys welcomed me very well thnxx to all:sunglasses:😎

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And yea I have a team of designers yea you heard that right sir​:blush:😊 but most of them are beginers as I give chances to newbies I worked earlier in upwork but I thought on working fiverr as it seemed cooler and u guys welcomed me very well thnxx to all​:sunglasses:😎

I have a team of designers yea you heard that right sir​:blush:😊 but most of them are beginers as I give chances to newbies

I feel bad for them. They should pick a mentor who’s honest and actually knows what he’s doing.

And yea I have a team of designers yea you heard that right sir​:blush:😊 but most of them are beginers as I give chances to newbies I worked earlier in upwork but I thought on working fiverr as it seemed cooler and u guys welcomed me very well thnxx to all​:sunglasses:😎

Don’t want to sound rude, but couldnt keep myselfʕ•ٹ•ʔ Why-You-Will-Never-Become-An-Entrepreneur.png.3195bc574a429486ac2f4c07d6d497a6.png

(Leave it, fam. You can’t do it)

Hope you’ll take my earlier comment light-heartedly as I think you are a peaceful person.

Note this: I’m not really successful here (mostly because I was unable to give time to fiverr and had only one gig till last week), but I try to be myself and I don’t exaggerate my capabilities. What I’ve learnt so far is that you can’t get success by pretence. Please be honest in what you do.

Hope you’ll take my earlier comment light-heartedly as I think you are a peaceful person.

Note this: I’m not really successful here (mostly because I was unable to give time to fiverr and had only one gig till last week), but I try to be myself and I don’t exaggerate my capabilities. What I’ve learnt so far is that you can’t get success by pretence. Please be honest in what you do.

I understand you and also I m light hearted too​:smiley:😃

On 3/18/2018 at 1:02 PM, shubhangjais said:

Can you help me personally ? I will show you all of my sample and can you tell me as a buyer which one you like?? And I would work on my desc. as said by you captain:smiley:😃

Since you think I’m your Captain this gif is fitting.

yourcaptain.gif.b4c7476fba5d555e9eee27ac3b098058.gif

Your Captain gave you a little golden nugget and here you are asking for more. Remember the users here are Buyers/Sellers. We have our own stuff to worry about. It’s up to you to make the necessary changes or hire a seller to do them for you.

How is this different than any other guys offering the same on Fiverr?

Umm thnxx for asking

Here’s my answer everyone offering this service at higher prices and takes much time but mine is starting from 5$ that’s lowest and 1day delivery too so yea 😋

I hope you have a fabulous day​:innocent:😇

Umm thnxx for asking

Here’s my answer everyone offering this service at higher prices and takes much time but mine is starting from 5$ that’s lowest and 1day delivery too so yea 😋

I hope you have a fabulous day​:innocent:😇

at higher prices and takes much time

That’s not a bad thing if a seller takes a bit more to do an awesome video and asks fair price for it.

On 3/20/2018 at 10:26 AM, shubhangjais said:

Umm thnxx for asking

I hope you have a fabulous day:innocent:😇

It’s good to have an answer to this question! Maybe you should proactively write it on your gig description. It worth a try.

Hey guys once again hello (this is my 3rd post today feeling awkward)
So I just launched my new gig just about an hour ago . You guys have been friendly since I m in this community (less than 10 days)
So I ask you great people to once again advice me some changes or bad things in my latest gig . All know not everything can be perfect but we can be better ya?
So here’s the link:
https://www.fiverr.com/shubhangjais/do-any-photoshop-editing-in-24-hrs

Umm I may also give u a little freebie if you place your order withing 2 days
Happy shopping 😋

Umm bro that’s my own logo why do you think I stole them every single time. That is what happens when someone is trying to achieve his goals by working hard

why do you think I stole them

You’re saying Freepik has stolen your logo and is giving it away for free? :thinking:

Let’s reach out to Freepik and ask them to take it down.

image.jpg.a1c2d314c9d58434690c67ce3db37e06.jpg

favicon.ico?v=2019010401Freepik sausage-in-a-barbecue_23-2147554962.jpg.fbb0aad96797adc4de3f6291cf535d52.jpg

Sausage in a barbecue

More than a million free vectors, PSD, photos and free icons. Exclusive freebies and all graphic resources that you need for your projects

You’re saying Freepik has stolen your logo and is giving it away for free? :thinking:

favicon.ico?v=2019010401Freepik 63624715c9c862ec188e867bbd87194c7bd0e330.jpg

Sausage in a barbecue

More than a million free vectors, PSD, photos and free icons. Exclusive freebies and all graphic resources that you need for your projects

C’mon bro, give the guy some credit for taking the time to copy/paste from google images… it’ not an easy job you know! 😂

Setting aside your use of other people’s logos, this Gig has some issues.

Your Basic package states that you will perform ‘Any adobe Photoshop editing of 10 photos within 2hrs or less than 5 hrs’. That’s a rather magnanimous offer for just $5. Your Standard and Premium packages offer more of the same thing as your Basic package, just for more money, which could be covered by a Custom Offer.

Standard packages should, in my opinion, offer the Basic package plus something the Basic package doesn’t have; and the Premium package should offer the Basic and Standard packages, plus something neither of those packages offers.

Your main Gig photo looks quite amateurish, and your other two photos are just examples of background removal. If you’re actually just offering background removal, perhaps you should just say that.

Your offer of unlimited revisions across all your packages suggests a lack of confidence in your abilities.

I am waiting for your order ,lets start a great journey

This may be perceived by others as being unprofessional and desperate.

On 3/24/2018 at 6:16 AM, uxreview said:

Also one thing more that’s just some sample I can made that my self I can send you a video of myself making it it’s not my problem if some one leaked it and what about all others are all of them stolen?

On 3/24/2018 at 6:19 AM, uxreview said:

We already told you.

Use only your own logos in your portfolio.

Also I recently got my first order and my customer is happy from me and my services so that’s only thing that matters to me “customer satisfaction”

Also one thing more that’s just some sample I can made that my self I can send you a video of myself making it it’s not my problem if some one leaked it and what about all others are all of them stolen?

Also one thing more that’s just some sample I can made that my self

This reads like an admission of guilt.

lso I recently got my first order and my customer is happy from me and my services so that’s only thing that matters to me “customer satisfaction”

Why did you create this topic, then? You seem to be doing just fine.

On 3/24/2018 at 6:31 AM, shubhangjais said:

U r the rudest of all here

@uxreview is only pointing out an obvious mistake you are making, and you are calling him “rude?”

Also I noticed the exact same pharmacy logo at logoinn.com.

To be fair it does NOT say in the description that your logos are your ORIGINAL work, but if you are going to call yourself a professional I suggest you use your own work.

Umm bro those are my old ones and I m going to shut it down I said it earlier too and for your kind information bro check my new ones and then tell me about it and I said u not to respond on my stuff then why hell are you here? U r the rudest of all here

Umm bro

I’m not your bro.

why hell are you here

No worries. I don’t care to reply to this thread anymore. Others we will see from my previous posts that you’re showcasing work from others and calling it your own.

The following sentence in your gig description means nothing.

• not all your logos are unique
  • professionals don’t lie
  • you’re far from an expert level

image.png.1d9a2116eef9d262b5af602c90155dab.png

• 5 months later...

Archived