I just completed 2 orders in Feb, but can't receive any review

mind_vision909

Guest uxreview

Its buyers wish to write a review or not. but some buyers not have idea about these things.

You can politely ask them to write a review if they satisfied with your service … then they will do it.

You can politely ask them to write a review if they satisfied with your service … then they will do it.

I wouldn’t recommend it. It’s annoying and some buyers don’t leave a 3or 4-star review because they don’t want to ruin your rating. Being happy doesn’t mean they were 5-star happy 🙂

Be careful what you ask for 😉

buyers not have idea about these things.

I highly doubt that. Fiverr sends out multiple reminders to leave a review.

I wouldn’t recommend it. It’s annoying and some buyers don’t leave a 3or 4-star review because they don’t want to ruin your rating. Being happy doesn’t mean they were 5-star happy 🙂

I have bought items on Fiverr before. The Buyer is given two chances to write a review. They have to choose not to write a review. Like @uxreview said some buyers do not leave a review because they do not want to ruin your rating.

. Being happy doesn’t mean they were 5-star happy 🙂

So I would not take a chance on contacting your buyer to request a review as @irshan_cool suggested. You could upset your buyer and get a low review.

I have bought items on Fiverr before. The Buyer is given two chances to write a review. They have to choose not to write a review. Like @uxreview said some buyers do not leave a review because they do not want to ruin your rating.

. Being happy doesn’t mean they were 5-star happy 🙂

So I would not take a chance on contacting your buyer to request a review as @irshan_cool suggested. You could upset your buyer and get a low review.

What I usually do is I ask them super nicely to leave a review at the same message when I deliver the order. This way It’s not an additional spam message, but I still said what I wanted to say. And then I never bug them again - it’s truly up to them if they want to leave a review. About 60-70% of my buyers do leave a review!

What I usually do is I ask them super nicely to leave a review at the same message when I deliver the order. This way It’s not an additional spam message, but I still said what I wanted to say. And then I never bug them again - it’s truly up to them if they want to leave a review. About 60-70% of my buyers do leave a review!

It is against Fiverr ToS to ask for a 5 them.

Guest hanzila

Its buyers wish to write a review or not. but some buyers not have idea about these things.

Definitely Brother!!

Did you ever faced such a situation as you did a great job and buyer not gave any review ?

Guest uxreview

Did you ever faced such a situation as you did a great job and buyer not gave any review ?

Of course.

I take the money and move on

Same here

@somaginer1996

@uxreview

Okay then next time when you face the same … just use the way i have suggested then you can see will it be benefited you or not.

i got 5 star ratings many times when the buyer not leaved any rewires.

It’s annoying and some buyers don’t leave a 3or 4-star review because they don’t want to ruin your rating. Being happy doesn’t mean they were 5-star happy 🙂

Its true and its depends on how you requesting … thats what i have mentioned “very politely” and you have to use some marketing tactics when requesting. This will make the same customer to make re orders from you.

@somaginer1996

@uxreview

Okay then next time when you face the same … just use the way i have suggested then you can see will it be benefited you or not.

It’s annoying and some buyers don’t leave a 3or 4-star review because they don’t want to ruin your rating. Being happy doesn’t mean they were 5-star happy 🙂

Its true and its depends on how you requesting … thats what i have mentioned “very politely” and you have to use some marketing tactics when requesting. This will make the same customer to make re orders from you.

This will make the same customer to make re orders from you.

I don’t see how that works. Would asking someone to leave me a review make them love me more?

It’s up to my clients whether they want to leave a review. It would be nice if they did it, but if they don’t I’m not going to put in the effort of asking.

Guest uxreview

@somaginer1996

@uxreview

No thanks 🙂

I’m also a buyer and I’ve never reviewed sellers who specifically ask for it. I haven’t ordered from them anymore either.

My review rate is over 80% and over 10% are repeat customers who don’t bother to leave a review every time they order. I know they are happy with my service because they keep coming back.

No thanks 🙂

I’m also a buyer and I’ve never reviewed sellers who specifically ask for it. I haven’t ordered from them anymore either.

My review rate is over 80% and over 10% are repeat customers who don’t bother to leave a review every time they order. I know they are happy with my service because they keep coming back.

yes… satisfied with what you have is more recommended.

but his post is from a new seller and he does not have any reviews at now. but he is completed 2 orders and understood that the customer is satisfied.

What i suggested will be more worth to him.

This will make the same customer to make re orders from you.

I don’t see how that works. Would asking someone to leave me a review make them love me more?

It’s up to my clients whether they want to leave a review. It would be nice if they did it, but if they don’t I’m not going to put in the effort of asking.

I don’t see how that works

i have given your a clue to get benefited from each of your sale… but i can not 100% explain here how it will work.

Guest hanzila

Try to ask the buyer to give you great reviews if he/she like your work and wanted to work with you in the future
Stay Blessed! 😊

Hi, once you deliver the order just type a delivery note something like this…

Hi, please find the attached “YOUR PRODUCT”, please let me know if you need any changes made before you rate me and close out the order. My goal is to deliver 5 star service, so if you find anything that would prohibit you from giving me that rating, please let me know so I can correct the problem.

Definitely they will provide a rating, i am also using a similar one for the last 5 years and it is 90% successful

Hi, once you deliver the order just type a delivery note something like this…

Hi, please find the attached “YOUR PRODUCT”, please let me know if you need any changes made before you rate me and close out the order. My goal is to deliver 5 star service, so if you find anything that would prohibit you from giving me that rating, please let me know so I can correct the problem.

Definitely they will provide a rating, i am also using a similar one for the last 5 years and it is 90% successful

Thank you, “graphicempire”

and Thanks for all

It’s buyer wish and most of the time your work is not up to mark thus rather than leaving 3-4 stars they avoid. It has happened to me and a buyer message me about it why he did not leave a review.

So, be happy that you getting paid and increasing total orders in your tally

Archived