(Vote in This Poll) What Improvements Would You Most Like to See to Fiverr Systems?

poll  

312 members have voted

1. 1. poll

• Don’t Count Spam Communications in the Response Rate Measurement
    • Let Sellers Set “Availability Times” and Only Measure Response Rates During Those Times
    • Show Any Messages that Have Not Been Responded To Separately
    • Email, Text, or Otherwise Notify a Seller Six Hours Before They Are Likely to Breach the 24 Hour Communication Period
    • Limit the Number of Gig Multiples that Buyers Can Order
    • Provide Gig Limits Separately for Different Gig Packages in Each Gig
    • Protect Sellers When There is No Communication from the Buyer
    • Allow Sellers to Not Accept Orders on Certain Gigs Before the Buyer Contacts Them
    • Limit the Number of Modifications a Buyer Can Request.
    • Make it Impossible for an Order to Be Placed in the Event That a Buyer Doesn’t Supply Any Order Details
    • Allow Sellers X Number of Mutual Cancellations that Don’t Impact Order Completion Rate
    • Provide an Option to Automatically Extend Delivery Time
    • Provide More Detailed Analytics on Why We Are Not Meeting Fiverr Goals
    • Ask Sellers to Take a Basic Competency Test

I would love if Fiverr limits the revisions.

It’s up to sellers to do that for themselves.

Well yes, but technically a buyer can keep hitting the “request modification “ button till the end of time.

It’d be nice if the button got greyed out after the number of revisions allowed was all used up.

I would love if Fiverr limits the revisions.

It’s up to sellers to do that for themselves.

Let’s suppose that I offer a service which includes 3 revisions, after asking for 3 revisions, buyers still have the option of requesting revisions. I exactly want to have an option just like @frank_d said.

You could tell them they have used the maximum number of revisions as shown in the gig description.

Having a warning pop up just when they are about to click on the last revision, and then having the button replaced with $X to purchase another round is much more streamlined than having the buyer abuse the button and then me asking them nicely to understand that they used up all their revisions.

I understand that your service is unlike mine, so you probably don’t get that as much, but trust me when I say, there’s an issue with revisions in creative services.

Archived