Order cancelled by Customer Support

sajedulshawon1

had an Incomplete order from more than 3 month. today CS cancelled this order

I’ve seen people speculate that Fiverr may start to auto-cancel any old incomplete orders. If the buyer has closed their account or broken the ToS in some way that had nothing to do with you, their account would also be removed.

As far as I know any cancellation has a negative effect on you, although you could ask Customer Support about it. It never hurts to ask them if they can remove the impact of the cancellation on your statistics, but of course they may choose not to do so.

broken the ToS

I think so because buyer was active 2 days ago and he was regular on fiverr. Today another order was cancelled because buyer ordered twice by mistake 😐

You waited too long. I wait 24-48 hours to cancel an order. I will nudge the buyer, I will tell him I need instructions, but if he doesn’t respond, I just cancel.

It may hurt my order completion rate, but what choice do I have?

Same thing happened to me. I feel like the buyer is a dummy, and that order is a fake. The pricing doesn’t match up with the total. Send a screenshot to the CS but ignored it. Saying I should do better with the future order so I can get my ratings up.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Archived