Criteria for getting your gig displayed on 1st page of fiverr except featured ones

videomk

Hi! Since you are a Level 2 seller, your videos should be on the first page from time to time, but maybe you just miss them. When I had more orders for a particular Gig, that Gig was displayed on the first page more frequently, than it is now. So maybe this is the key - having a lot of orders. 🙂

-Henrik

Hi! Since you are a Level 2 seller, your videos should be on the first page from time to time, but maybe you just miss them. When I had more orders for a particular Gig, that Gig was displayed on the first page more frequently, than it is now. So maybe this is the key - having a lot of orders. 🙂

-Henrik

-Henrik

-Henrik

-Henrik

I’ve been wondering how to end up on the first page as well. Aside from the “featured gigs” which are picked by the staff, aren’t they just the most popular gigs? Anyone know? @inspisity says being a level 2 seller makes this possible, but I’ve never seen mine up there. Perhaps I’m just looking at the wrong time… 🙂

I’ve been wondering how to end up on the first page as well. Aside from the “featured gigs” which are picked by the staff, aren’t they just the most popular gigs? Anyone know? @inspisity says being a level 2 seller makes this possible, but I’ve never seen mine up there. Perhaps I’m just looking at the wrong time… 🙂

Archived