4.8 rating requirement biggest problem

translatorking

Oh, they respond to it, but in a mocking and unprofessional way. They said on more than one occasion that the low review they got was a “mistake” by the buyer, which I don’t for one second believe. They also talked back to a client after the seller got sick, which to me isn’t an excuse for not asking for a time extension unless you are comatose or something.

But I do agree with you that they are not in any way close to being TRS in anything but name. This is the reason why the 4.8 rating requirement doesn’t bother me. As long as you are delivering quality work, providing quality customer service, and getting enough orders, then this really isn’t an issue.

Its easier to judge when its not you wearing the shoes. I won’t claim my customer service has been very professional, but some of my failed to deliver ratings were orders cancelled automatically by fiverr after the delivery date passed by more than 24 hours. Most of which happened at a time I had a reoccurring medical situation that hampered my work. But thanks for your honest feedback, isn’t that why we are here?

Its easier to judge when its not you wearing the shoes. I won’t claim my customer service has been very professional, but some of my failed to deliver ratings were orders cancelled automatically by fiverr after the delivery date passed by more than 24 hours. Most of which happened at a time I had a reoccurring medical situation that hampered my work. But thanks for your honest feedback, isn’t that why we are here?

“Its easier to judge when its not you wearing the shoes.”

Agreed, some of us actually care about our business and reputation.

I won’t claim my customer service has been very professional, but some of my failed to deliver ratings were orders cancelled automatically by fiverr after the delivery date passed by more than 24 hours

There are extensions if you need more time. It also has very little to do with your responses. Also, if a client makes a mistake and gives you the wrong review, it is easy for the client to request to have the review changed. They simply need to contact Customer Service.

“Most of which happened at a time I had a reoccurring medical situation that hampered my work.”

Then requesting an extension or a mutual cancellation can help you avoid those issues in the future. Even if you had an awful flu, I am almost certain you were not bedridden. All you have to do to request either of those things is by going to the resolution center button on the order screen and simply request more time, or a cancellation. That is simply ethical business practice if you are too sick to get work done.

I won’t claim my customer service has been very professional, but some of my failed to deliver ratings were orders cancelled automatically by fiverr after the delivery date passed by more than 24 hours

There are extensions if you need more time. It also has very little to do with your responses. Also, if a client makes a mistake and gives you the wrong review, it is easy for the client to request to have the review changed. They simply need to contact Customer Service.

“Most of which happened at a time I had a reoccurring medical situation that hampered my work.”

Then requesting an extension or a mutual cancellation can help you avoid those issues in the future. Even if you had an awful flu, I am almost certain you were not bedridden. All you have to do to request either of those things is by going to the resolution center button on the order screen and simply request more time, or a cancellation. That is simply ethical business practice if you are too sick to get work done.

I agree with lucy. These are all excuses. We all face these situations and it’s possible to avoid these negative consequences.

I second this, for god sakes, I had a broken arm which was practically unmovable for a whole month and I made more money that month than ever before without a single cancellation.

I did have to cancel a few orders that month but most were willing to give extensions. If you’re conscious and can think straight, I really don’t understand how anyone can neglect their work or at the very least update their clients on the situation.

I second this, for god sakes, I had a broken arm which was practically unmovable for a whole month and I made more money that month than ever before without a single cancellation.

I did have to cancel a few orders that month but most were willing to give extensions. If you’re conscious and can think straight, I really don’t understand how anyone can neglect their work or at the very least update their clients on the situation.

I was in the hospital bedridden on morphine continuously for four days and never had any late orders.

I was in the hospital bedridden on morphine continuously for four days and never had any late orders.

And that’s why you have such great reviews.

I’ve never had a late delivery, ever! So I’m really hoping when the 15th comes around I’ll finally be promoted to TRS.

And that’s why you have such great reviews.

I’ve never had a late delivery, ever! So I’m really hoping when the 15th comes around I’ll finally be promoted to TRS.

I believe those TRS requirements have been the same always. It’s just clearly visible now. At least I have met those requirements for many years now, but I’m still level 2.

But after Jan 15 if we see tons of new TR sellers, then the requirements are definitely easier, which I hope is the case! 😍

Everyone is talking about how they are qualified to be a top rated seller, but there is something that is not quantifiable on the analytics page. There has to be something more than meeting those requirements which is undefined, but appeals to the editors of fiverr.

There are probably thousands of great level two sellers who technically meet the requirements to be top rated sellers.

Everyone is talking about how they are qualified to be a top rated seller, but there is something that is not quantifiable on the analytics page. There has to be something more than meeting those requirements which is undefined, but appeals to the editors of fiverr.

There are probably thousands of great level two sellers who technically meet the requirements to be top rated sellers.

There has to be something more than meeting those requirements which is undefined, but appeals to the editors of fiverr

Sure, there has to be and that’s why they made the process manual.

Archived