My Journey to 10K in 4 months + Helpful Tips

jtwa11

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What paid advertising services can you use to promote your gig as a seller? I heard it’s not allowed to advertise on Google, but what about Yahoo, Bing or Facebook

What paid advertising services can you use to promote your gig as a seller? I heard it’s not allowed to advertise on Google, but what about Yahoo, Bing or Facebook

You have already asked this question in a new topic. You don’t need to ask it here too.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the advice! I 100% agree with undercharging until you have more reviews. And if you don’t think you can offer what you want to at $5? Find something that you can sell at that reduced price, like a sample of your work, or have it on a smaller scale. For example, I offer 200 high-quality words for $5.

Something I’ve also found is that offering a basic price gives people more confidence in negotiating over bigger projects in your messages. I’d say about 50% of the orders I’ve completed so far have been customised, and while that’s not a huge number, it’s definitely a great start. And, most importantly, a lot of these customised orders have been more expensive than I offer on my normal gigs.

Archived