Will seller’s level affect his search placement?

ghemachandar1

Those wee dogs can be the most vicious of all. I had one try to wrap its mouse-sized mouth around the heel of my foot as I tried to get into my car one time.

No, purely depends on the owner. I can turn any dog into the sweetest pup in the world. My friend who’s dogs I’m looking after has one like that but here she is completely different as we speak the same lingo and do real human and dog things.

That said, at meal times its just carnage. No polite way to put it.

No, purely depends on the owner. I can turn any dog into the sweetest pup in the world. My friend who’s dogs I’m looking after has one like that but here she is completely different as we speak the same lingo and do real human and dog things.

That said, at meal times its just carnage. No polite way to put it.

This particular dog was genuinely insane. It took five minutes running as fast as it could to get across a one lane street to get to me, its owner yelling at it the whole time to no avail. It was half the size of my foot.

This particular dog was genuinely insane. It took five minutes running as fast as it could to get across a one lane street to get to me, its owner yelling at it the whole time to no avail. It was half the size of my foot.

It was half the size of my foot

You must have been absolutely terrified.

Yes it is.

I have been tried my best to rank my new seller gig

promote it

bring order from previous customer

present gig in a nice way

where level 2 or top star seller need not to do anything for this

Excuse me. But I have 3 dead gigs which I have been focused on marketing for the past two months and only just started getting results. You are using a profile picture stolen from an American Headshot photography business and have 5 reviews which my intuition would suggest you have left yourself to leverage your rank.

Level 2 sellers don’t get a free wad of orders everytime they pass go. Anyone who makes it on Fiverr (or anywhere) only does so when they put their mind to hard work, not the implementation of tried and alreadty failed a thousand times scammer tactics.

Excuse me. But I have 3 dead gigs which I have been focused on marketing for the past two months and only just started getting results. You are using a profile picture stolen from an American Headshot photography business and have 5 reviews which my intuition would suggest you have left yourself to leverage your rank.

Level 2 sellers don’t get a free wad of orders everytime they pass go. Anyone who makes it on Fiverr (or anywhere) only does so when they put their mind to hard work, not the implementation of tried and alreadty failed a thousand times scammer tactics.

Rightly written… No one folds his mental or physical hands and expects orders to flow in

69284_1.png cyaxrex:

😂

Archived