Regarding Seller Request

srabonroamer017

As I have seen a number of selling requests in buyer request sector, i have just created one but it was declined, How to post selling requests in the buying sector?

DON’T DO IT AGAIN.

Buyer Request Section is for buyers. You are lucky that your request is just declined. Fiverr stuff banned/demote their level those sellers who posts sell request on BR.

I understand but how come we see a lot of seller requests posted on that section? Whats the deal with those?

I understand but how come we see a lot of seller requests posted on that section? Whats the deal with those?

Don’t be a follower, be a leader— set an example by not advertising your gigs in BR. 🍍

But why they are approving few of them? it seems unfair.

These are not manually approved. Some requests get through the filters.

Why do you want to promote your services under Buyer requests anyway?

• For example, if you promote your virtual assistant services there then ONLY people who can see it are your competitors offering VA service.
  • How likely it is that they will hire you to do their job? It’s more likely that they will report you and get you kicked out 😛

These are not manually approved. Some requests get through the filters.

Why do you want to promote your services under Buyer requests anyway?

• For example, if you promote your virtual assistant services there then ONLY people who can see it are your competitors offering VA service.
  • How likely it is that they will hire you to do their job? It’s more likely that they will report you and get you kicked out 😛

Thanks for a clear explanation, much appreciated.

Archived