What does it mean when a Fiverr seller disappears?

jazzbugg

Firstly let me explain that I’m not referring to Fiverr sellers disappearing midway through an order, or once having been paid. This is more about Fiverr sellers that I’ve either favourited, with a view to working with, or have chatted to, to discuss a potential order, and then having prepared the things I needed to my end I find that the sellers have disappeared off Fiverr’s system.

Sometimes they disappear without trace. Sometimes a message comes up in red saying they “cannot be contacted at this time”.

Does this just mean they are taking a break and might be back soon, or they’ve quit Fiverr, or Fiverr has kicked them off the system, or that they’ve blocked me for not ordering quickly enough, or what? It would be really helpful if rather than simply having them disappeared, there was some clue as to whether or not there’s any point in waiting for them to come back. I’ve done a huge amount of work preparing everything needed to place an order only to find ore than one prospective seller that would have been involved in the project has disappeared off the system. Is this a regular thing? Anyone else encountered this?

Thanks in advance.

Guest offlinehelpers

Firstly let me explain that I’m not referring to Fiverr sellers disappearing midway through an order, or once having been paid. This is more about Fiverr sellers that I’ve either favourited, with a view to working with, or have chatted to, to discuss a potential order, and then having prepared the things I needed to my end I find that the sellers have disappeared off Fiverr’s system.

Sometimes they disappear without trace. Sometimes a message comes up in red saying they “cannot be contacted at this time”.

Does this just mean they are taking a break and might be back soon, or they’ve quit Fiverr, or Fiverr has kicked them off the system, or that they’ve blocked me for not ordering quickly enough, or what? It would be really helpful if rather than simply having them disappeared, there was some clue as to whether or not there’s any point in waiting for them to come back. I’ve done a huge amount of work preparing everything needed to place an order only to find ore than one prospective seller that would have been involved in the project has disappeared off the system. Is this a regular thing? Anyone else encountered this?

Thanks in advance.

Does this just mean they are taking a break and might be back soon, or they’ve quit Fiverr, or Fiverr has kicked them off the system, or that they’ve blocked me for not ordering quickly enough, or what?

Could be any of those possibilities.

Usually if they’re taking a break, their profile will still be visible - it’ll say if they’re on vacation, or their gigs may not be visible if they’ve paused them. If they’re no longer on Fiverr, for whatever reason, you won’t be able to see their profile.

Archived