Took a break and got downgraded, how to get back to top rated?

tonjesorum

Hello! I started selling on fiverr in 2013, and reached top level not too long after! Got a good amount of sales and great feedback! But then I took a break due to school, and the break lasted two years. So I was in “vacation mode” since that was the only way to pause your account in addition to closing down the gigs.
When I got back on fiverr a few months ago, I saw my account had been downgraded to level 2… probably because I hadn’t been active/hadn’t had any sales in a while? But now I don’t know what to do to get back. I still have great reviews, and now I’ve gotten a good amount of sales since starting back up. I contacted customer support to ask about this, and they said my account is not applicable for top rated status at the moment. They didn’t say what the problem was either. I see one of the rules now are participating in the community? What do they mean by that… I’ve kind of lost hope on this… any tips/experiences?

Well to be honest tonjesorum, it’s all about the patience,hardwork and dedication, when i join fiverr it was very difficult to make some earning off from here all you have to do is wait for the right client, keep sending the buyer requests the buyer will come to you if you have a good work in your portfolio. Just to be sure that at the very first place always offer lower price to the client and give him/her your best that how client bonding goes on. Goodluck for your self and All the best.

You have a perfect 5 start rating ( and hundreds of them!), I get the feeling you won’t have ANY problems. I’m not sure how long it will take you to get to TRS again, but seeing how you are doing I don’t think you need to worry about it. I mean, I am a TRS myself and this may sound strange, but I’d care and worry more about getting sales and good ratings rather than keeping my TRS status.

• 4 months later...

I also got demoted to level 1 because my response rate was 89%. This happened in January as well but I was able to get back to level 2 in Feb. I am hit again yesterday and this will probably be followed by a drought. I have been extra careful responding to messages as soon as I see them so I am not sure what went wrong. The other thing is a certain bug that doesn’t let all the new orders appear on my dashboard and I have to keep checking the ‘Orders’ tab. Once I click on a new order and check it out it would appear on my dashboard as well. I am not sure if my response rate suffers from a similar bug I don’t know about.

Archived