Paypal or payonner

sharmanthapa451

Lmao!! Seriously? @firozalam_cse I suggest you read the reply 5 times before replying with over-confidence. and also take the advantage of Google translate. Convert English to Bengali so that you can understand better. 😂

Man i don’t need assist from google translate. I scored 8.0 in IELTS exam and i stayed in Australia 5 Years so i dont need to learn english from you guy.

Sir please tell me if i share my gig in here then it will be wrong or right. i need your suggestion.

Are you serious @firozalam_cse There is a separate section for advertising your gigs here and it goes by the name My Fiverr Gigs. That also has its own rules, you can’t even spam that place. If you are interested in spamming your service, create your own blogspot or wordpress and keep pasting the links there.

i prefer paypal . because payoneer cost extra money .u can request atm card only when ur amount reach $100 and you have to pay for the card too.

but paypal is instant . once u withdraw money from fiver it goes instantly in your paypal account and it can be transfer also to your bank account if u wish to withdraw it. paypal charge only small money .

Archived