Paypal or payonner

sharmanthapa451

You ought to have and utilize both PayPal and Payoneer accounts. At whatever point conceivable, you might need to consider utilizing Payoneer to receive payments.

Dissimilar to PayPal, Payoneer offers benefits in select monetary forms. On the off chance that you are accepting cash in USD, Euro, GBP, or Japanese Yen, you should take a stab at utilizing Payoneer and check whether it encourages you to spare cash or not.

Payoneer certainly helped me to spare a major piece of cash over PayPal.

On the off chance that you have the opportunity to change to Payoneer for accepting as well as sending certain installments, you ought not to miss the chance to do as such.

You ought to have and utilize both PayPal and Payoneer accounts. At whatever point conceivable, you might need to consider utilizing Payoneer to receive payments.

Dissimilar to PayPal, Payoneer offers benefits in select monetary forms. On the off chance that you are accepting cash in USD, Euro, GBP, or Japanese Yen, you should take a stab at utilizing Payoneer and check whether it encourages you to spare cash or not.

On the off chance that you have the opportunity to change to Payoneer for accepting as well as sending certain installments, you ought not to miss the chance to do as such.

thankyou i will keep things in mind…

Do we have a Payoneer option here on Fiverr for Indian users? I only see Bank Transfer or PayPal on my account here.

Do we have a Payoneer option here on Fiverr for Indian users? I only see Bank Transfer or PayPal on my account here.

Aah! I was about to create a new topic regarding this.

As we know both companies have limited features for Indian users compared to foreign countries.

And as seen on Payoneer official website you can see the Fiverr logo and they say that they accept Fiverr payments.

I am still not sure that do Fiverr offers Payoneer payments.

Aah! I was about to create a new topic regarding this.

As we know both companies have limited features for Indian users compared to foreign countries.

And as seen on Payoneer official website you can see the Fiverr logo and they say that they accept Fiverr payments.

I am still not sure that do Fiverr offers Payoneer payments.

Now, I am sure that they don’t.

It depends on your country. I was using PayPal for last 4-5 years and recently moved to Payoneer because they are providing better exchange rate, same day transfer (if you withdraw within 11-11.30am) and above all no deduction. Whereas Paypal cuts $1 from the transferred amount and exchange rate is lower. Also transfer to bank account takes 2-3 days.

Do you think doing this would be allowed?

I wouldn’t do this just yet. If I were you, I’d send a message to CS asking why you don’t have a Fiverr Revenue Card option. One of the benefits of getting Payoneer through Fiverr is that there are no annual account fees. (Or at least there weren’t when I signed up).

Also, there has been talk on the forum in the past of things going a bit pear shaped for people who try to open a different Payoneer account later.

P.S. If you can wait, Payneer sometimes does a promotion around Christmas when they promise to give free cash to people who sign up and deposit $150. There is nothing to say they will do the same thing this year but it’s worth thinking about it if there is no urgency in regard to this matter.

I wouldn’t do this just yet. If I were you, I’d send a message to CS asking why you don’t have a Fiverr Revenue Card option. One of the benefits of getting Payoneer through Fiverr is that there are no annual account fees. (Or at least there weren’t when I signed up).

Also, there has been talk on the forum in the past of things going a bit pear shaped for people who try to open a different Payoneer account later.

P.S. If you can wait, Payneer sometimes does a promotion around Christmas when they promise to give free cash to people who sign up and deposit $150. There is nothing to say they will do the same thing this year but it’s worth thinking about it if there is no urgency in regard to this matter.

Don’t worry mate! I am way too happy with my Ol’ PayPal Account.

Thanks to advice us.

fiverr.com 0149cfb42600b348e4480bf96c1e660e0e4e58dc.jpg

firozalam_cse : I will add and find top selling oberlo dropship products in...

For only $5, firozalam_cse will add and find top selling oberlo dropship products in shopify. | Hi, I'm Firoz Alam an expert in Shopify product uploading having 3 years experience where I could easily and correctly import top selling dropship...

@firozalam_cse

Why you shared your gig link when it’s not needed here?

Mod Note: spam removed.

Thanks to advice us.

fiverr.com 0149cfb42600b348e4480bf96c1e660e0e4e58dc.jpg

firozalam_cse : I will add and find top selling oberlo dropship products in...

For only $5, firozalam_cse will add and find top selling oberlo dropship products in shopify. | Hi, I'm Firoz Alam an expert in Shopify product uploading having 3 years experience where I could easily and correctly import top selling dropship...

This is spamming. It’s like you having a chat with your mum in the comfort of your lounge and someone breaking down the door before running in screaming “Buy Coca Cola”

It’s simply not appropriate.

This is spamming. It’s like you having a chat with your mum in the comfort of your lounge and someone breaking down the door before running in screaming “Buy Coca Cola”

Aah! Nice explanation, but unfortunately he will not understand what you said. 😂

You’re one of the negative person ever i seen. I can’t sell my gig that is why i share my gig in here. I think you’re not worthy of talking to me and not my level consequently i don’t want to waste my valuable time.

@cyaxrex I told ya, he will not understand 😂

Archived