If i use my father Payoneer account and Bank account mine

asufian97

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I always read description .

But does your client know that? Do you actually “show” him in your message that you actually read it? Do you use his company name? Do you call him by his name? I guess not, since you want to use a “template” response. That’s what will make the difference between you and others.

But does your client know that? Do you actually “show” him in your message that you actually read it? Do you use his company name? Do you call him by his name? I guess not, since you want to use a “template” response. That’s what will make the difference between you and others.

Sorry I just got confused, do you mean it’s okay to address the client with his or her username when sending an offer on buyer requests? I wanted to do that but I find it awkward 😦

I send every day 10 requests but i don’t have the buyer from request, maybe my cover letter problem.

Please help me, how can i write beautiful letter.

I send every day 10 requests but i don’t have the buyer from request, maybe my cover letter problem.

Hire a brilliant Fiverr copywriter. Send me a PM, and I’ll recommend a copywriter.

Hire a brilliant Fiverr copywriter. Send me a PM, and I’ll recommend a copywriter.

Is it free? :roll_eyes:

I used to get work from Buyer Requests but not so much any more. One of the reasons could be that often the requests are with ridiculously low budgets. There are people that are willing to work for such a low amount, but my quote often comes in above that. So the buyer is looking for price, rather than quality.

If you’re looking to build up a work base, work toward level one or two or just get a few orders under your belt, then Buyer Requests might be great.

• 4 weeks later...

Are you refreshing the Fiverr page often? Are you using auto-refresh plugins to appear online at all times?

Because such things can cause Fiverr to think you’re a bot 😉

are you using auto-refresh plugins to appear online at all times?

Yeah, i always use but I don’t have any problem before.

are you using auto-refresh plugins to appear online at all times?

Well, there’s a first time for everything.

This means Fiverr doesn’t want you to do that, which is why they created this restriction - if you’re online, you’re online; using plugins to make it look like you’re online doesn’t seem to be what they want.

Try to avoid those plugins if you don’t want that page to show up every time 😉

Well, there’s a first time for everything.

This means Fiverr doesn’t want you to do that, which is why they created this restriction - if you’re online, you’re online; using plugins to make it look like you’re online doesn’t seem to be what they want.

Try to avoid those plugins if you don’t want that page to show up every time 😉

well , i try to log in another(Mozilla) browser but same problem.

Why?

Why?

Why?

Because Fiverr thought you were a bot, so it will take a day or more until Fiverr will think you’re not a bot anymore, time in which you’ll have to play nicely, without using such plugins, and be you, be yourself, and don’t try to trick the site into thinking you’re online when you’re not using the site or when you’re not online.

Everything that is automated and/or circumvents the system’s functionality and restrictions will make Fiverr think it’s suspicious bot-like activity.

Yep, I had this happen when I put an adblocker app on my browser. 😜

Interesting - I, myself, use an adblocker and haven’t had this issue, yet.

I use the adblocker to hide unnecessary & unneeded parts of the Fiverr interface (e.g. order completion rate, for it simply bugs me to see it go down due to mistakes or troublemaking buyers; some navbars/menus; etc.)

Interesting - I, myself, use an adblocker and haven’t had this issue, yet.

I use the adblocker to hide unnecessary & unneeded parts of the Fiverr interface (e.g. order completion rate, for it simply bugs me to see it go down due to mistakes or troublemaking buyers; some navbars/menus; etc.)

Hmmm, It was an app in Chrome.

Archived