If i use my father Payoneer account and Bank account mine

asufian97

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

I suggest you to add your video explaining about the service you provide to your gig thumbnail. Also if you are not willing to add your video then you can purchase a gig from seller that will provide you a video.

Furthermore use eye catching and unique gig thumbnails as it will attract the buyers to check your gig and in result you will get order.

Thanks

I suggest you to add your video explaining about the service you provide to your gig thumbnail. Also if you are not willing to add your video then you can purchase a gig from seller that will provide you a video.

Furthermore use eye catching and unique gig thumbnails as it will attract the buyers to check your gig and in result you will get order.

Thanks

@big_work thanks 😐

Hi I am level 2 seller Have 600+ reviews but I didn’t receive any order from last 2 days

BE patient don’t worry if you won’t getting orders now because now a days buyer activity is slow due to hurricane. As most of the buyers are from United states so they are not buying.

I think the buyer activity will be back on track after 1-2 weeks.

Thanks

BE patient don’t worry if you won’t getting orders now because now a days buyer activity is slow due to hurricane. As most of the buyers are from United states so they are not buying.

I think the buyer activity will be back on track after 1-2 weeks.

Thanks

@big_work correct, i have buyer and he is now in trouble

Archived