If i use my father Payoneer account and Bank account mine

asufian97

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you want to success in freelancing on fiverr the biggest marketplace then you need a better high speed real IP internet connection & qualify.

@smartdezigner4u Is it true?

Not mandatory but if you will have it will be helpful to you to deliver your projects fast

some projects files have huge size just like In graphics designing

I have remember that i deliver the 1.5 gb .zip file of project to my client and it’s time consuming but if you will get fast internet connection it will be helpful to you and also time saving for you 🙂

If you want to success in freelancing on fiverr the biggest marketplace then you need a better high speed real IP internet connection & qualify.

@smartdezigner4u Is it true?

Following are the main rules to get success on fiverr and other freelancing websites 🙂

1. Read Terms And Conditions of the Website
  2. Try to Understand how the platform is works and what things you should in the recommendations.
  3. Believe in yourself never give up
  4. Communication is the key Try to communicate friendly And professionally It’s depend on buyer to buyer 🙂 Some Buyers Have Friendly Mood And Some Buyers try to communicate in professional way.
  5. Try to Share portfolio of your work It will helpful to for to grab the projects More than %50 ( But It’s depends on portfolio )
  6. Do not worry about money try to work for client satisfaction, When You start work to get satisfaction of every client neither its local or international You will see how they recommend you to every one who needs some work regarding the services you are providing 🙂
  7. Be Passionate to deliver your order on time

• 7 months later...

Archived