Have you any idea why this UP/DOWN?

ajommahmud

On 7/6/2021 at 4:54 PM, charioterdreams said:

Gig impressions depend on how your keyword plays a role in search engines.

Um, no. Gig Impressions have absolutely nothing to do with your keyboard keyword.

EDIT: Yeah, for some reason, I read that wrong. My bad. 🙃

As a correction, keywords, tags, etc are helpful in the search results, but are not the only thing that determine search visibility.

Edited by jonbaas
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

On 7/8/2021 at 10:52 AM, ajommahmud said:

Thank you so much for your valuable comment and advice. I'm already trying my best. 

On 7/8/2021 at 10:54 AM, ajommahmud said:

Thank you. But if I don't get any new message and order how I can complete few more orders? 

On 7/8/2021 at 10:55 AM, ajommahmud said:

Thank you for your comment. I'm ready worried about this because I haven't received any new orders or messages from the last 16/17 days. 

On 7/17/2021 at 10:55 AM, ajommahmud said:

Thank you for your valuable comment. I also believe this. 

@ajommahmudare you aware there is an emoji response for "Thanks" over there. ➡️ It is the gold trophy. The Fiverr Forum has these emojis to keep threads uncluttered. Just look how much clutter your posts added to your thread. There is no need to create 5 added posts to say thank you. 535161607_ScreenShot2021-07-22at1_57_22PM.png.fcc627317d75dc32344504b6a85a4509.png

• Like 3
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

From the Fiverr Terms of Service: 

• Sellers may not promote their Gigs or any Fiverr content via the Google Ads platform.

It doesn't say anything, specifically, about FaceBook, though I would recommend reading the ToS/T&C for FaceBook's ads to be sure, as breaking a third party's ToS IS a violation of Fiverr's ToS.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, imagination7413 said:

From the Fiverr Terms of Service: 

It doesn't say anything, specifically, about FaceBook, though I would recommend reading the ToS/T&C for FaceBook's ads to be sure, as breaking a third party's ToS IS a violation of Fiverr's ToS.

thank you so much 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Fiverr is my only one earning source. When my gigs have ranking, I received enough orders. But when my all gigs are deranked by the gig rotation system, it's very frustrating for me. What can I do when my gigs are deranked and no order received? Please advise me with your kindness, thanks in advance. 

• Like 4
  • Congrats! 1

Drive for Uber, make money with Google Adsense (don't click on your own ads!), get a real job, etc.

Don't ever let Fiverr become your only source of income.  

Look at what happens to influencers when they get kicked out or demonetized. The smart ones always have other platforms, or they're selling stuff in the platforms that are no longer paying them for their views. 

• Like 5
  • Up 1

• 1 year later...