Have you any idea why this UP/DOWN?

ajommahmud

Some times I get many more new messages, work orders and some times I don’t receive any messages, any orders. Have you any idea why this UP/DOWN? What do you feeling about this? I’m a level 2 seller, but I’m feeling hopeless when I don’t receive any new messages and orders! Can you tell your own experience?

• Like 1

On 8/21/2017 at 1:21 PM, retro3d said:

Mystery for me as well.

Start of the month is busy generally and then silence for last 10 - 15 days.

Yes, you say the truth. Thanks for reply.

On 8/21/2017 at 1:28 PM, gamenatic said:

i dont know either sometimes i get a huge surge and sometimes its so quite 🙂 just be positive and positive will come to yu!

Yes, we need to be positive and hard works. Thanks.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

You can’t depend on Fiverr’s search to continuously flood your gig with sales. Each day, new members join that Fiverr is obliged to give an initial boost to and, meanwhile, other sellers (your competition) are trying to grow their sales as well.

It’s time to start marketing. 🙂

• Like 4

Guest offlinehelpers

Hope you don’t mind me having a look at your profile - here’s a question - would you order from somebody if the first words you saw on their profile were ‘Hello Ma’am’?

By having the greeting ‘Hello Sir’, you’re giving the impression that you only deal with male clients, which I’m sure isn’t the case. However as a female buyer, I probably wouldn’t click on your gigs to find out.

Good luck! ☀️

On 10/8/2017 at 9:36 PM, abir725 said:

i am a new seller …it is happening with me too. i need solution

Thanks, I’m finding the solution.

On 10/8/2017 at 9:38 PM, offlinehelpers said:

Hope you don’t mind me having a look at your profile - here’s a question - would you order from somebody if the first words you saw on their profile were ‘Hello Ma’am’?

By having the greeting ‘Hello Sir’, you’re giving the impression that you only deal with male clients, which I’m sure isn’t the case. However as a female buyer, I probably wouldn’t click on your gigs to find out.

Good luck! ☀️

Thank you so much for your valuable suggestion. I have remove my all ‘Hello Sir’ in my Gig’s. Hope it’s get me good result.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Past month (March 2018) I got so many more orders. But present month I can’t get more than 4 orders. My all GIG’s Views, impression, click and conversion are down day by day. I’m confused what’s happen in fiverr? Have any idea about this issue?

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/3/2018 at 10:44 PM, raff_el said:

I share your pain, but I guess its a phase that would pass away too. Just look at what your competitors are doing, and try to improve too. Maybe slowly, but eventually orders would come.

Thank you so much for your valuable comment and advice.

On 5/3/2018 at 10:44 PM, milanmanojlovic said:

Just a search results not working correctly past few days

Yes, it’s not working properly.

On 5/3/2018 at 10:45 PM, trendznova said:

No problem! Fluctuations do happen. If possible do some alterations to your gig, kinda improving Title, Description, Logo etc.,

Best of Luck!

Thank you for your best wishes for me.

• Like 2

• 8 months later...