Tips for success and Unicorn Poop

jonbaas

It’s not her fault, in Japan, mythical creatures are much scarier

That’s not scary. Give me that over a tiny Irishman with a grude living in my wall any day. You can run away from Godzilla and shoot him with a bazooka if you happen to have one. Can’t escape the cunning and charm of the Irish, though.

They’ve got bars every where.

I’m flabbergasted by how quickly you made this. High five for being a unicorn killer but a damned fine illustrator at the same time.

Awe, thank you! Actually this was an image I worked on a while ago, I took it and added the sign and shading to an existing image. If I may brag for a second though, the original image took me several minutes since it’s quite rough…I would have spent HOURS drawing it though if I wanted to give myself a Jessica Alba body. 😆

BTW I didn’t kill or hurt any unicorns, they unicorned my @$$.

I learned my lesson, I shouldn’t hurt any animals, even if I wanted more sales.

I have cats at home, I’m an animal lover, I should have known better!

That’s not scary. Give me that over a tiny Irishman with a grude living in my wall any day. You can run away from Godzilla and shoot him with a bazooka if you happen to have one. Can’t escape the cunning and charm of the Irish, though.

Can’t escape the cunning and charm of the Irish, though.

Can’t argue with that; here, have some shamrock

On 8/4/2017 at 12:43 PM, eoinfinnegan said:

Sure, why not - I’m handing it out like it’s unicorn poop today.

What's a Japanese lucky item, and why?

Let’s see…

Lucky cats. Mt. Fuji. The Daruma dolls. Hand held fans. Egg plants. The “hamaya” arrow. The kozuchi hammer ( you get treasure, jewels and gold coming out of it every time you shake it, take that Thor!), owls, gourds, red snappers, etc etc etc.

I can explain why they are considered lucky, but you’ll be here all day.

Here, have a lucky cat. 🙂

mneko.jpg.b66a47a1604a260e0703673b2140e943.jpg

On 8/4/2017 at 12:47 PM, cyaxrex said:

I dunno, if I try shooting Godzilla with a bazooka…and if it DOES hit him in the face, sure, it miiiight slow him down for a few seconds, but then he’ll be so darn p*ssed. Then the last thing I’ll see before leaving this world would be the sole of his foot. Awe darn.

On 8/4/2017 at 12:53 PM, zeus777 said:

Let’s see…

Lucky cats. Mt. Fuji. The Daruma dolls. Hand held fans. Egg plants. The “hamaya” arrow. The kozuchi hammer ( you get treasure, jewels and gold coming out of it every time you shake it, take that Thor!), owls, gourds, red snappers, etc etc etc.

I can explain why they are considered lucky, but you’ll be here all day.

Here, have a lucky cat. 🙂

mneko.jpg.b66a47a1604a260e0703673b2140e943.jpg

This is exactly why you guys have never defeated Godzilla. You need super cool lucky charms like fistfuls of clover, swords recently extracted from stones, and little North American medicine bags full of throwy magical things like crystals and topaz amulets.

Okay, a bazooka might not work in the long-term. But come on. You are going to need something much more superior than a Hello Kitty missile if you really want to neutralize this threat. Be imaginative. Throw an angry haiku with nails embedded into at it. Worked for me the last time I had a personal mini war with a woman in Greece.

Archived