Beware Fiverr Sellers..Once a good seller now a begger

irahul7678

Maybe fiverr thinks that all those new sellers are not getting sales because they need more exposure and they will become best sellers, while the older proven sellers already have enough sales.

I’m seeing lots of sellers in our category with the best exposure on the site that sit there day after day without sales. A month or two goes by and they have only a couple of new reviews.

I have gigs that are hidden now that have been popular for years. It seems like things are backwards from how they should be.

Maybe fiverr thinks that all those new sellers are not getting sales because they need more exposure and they will become best sellers, while the older proven sellers already have enough sales.

I’m seeing lots of sellers in our category with the best exposure on the site that sit there day after day without sales. A month or two goes by and they have only a couple of new reviews.

I have gigs that are hidden now that have been popular for years. It seems like things are backwards from how they should be.

My gigs are getting ranked even lower it’s ridiculous, meanwhile the gigs ranked above me haven’t had any reviews or sales in weeks.

My gigs are getting ranked even lower it’s ridiculous, meanwhile the gigs ranked above me haven’t had any reviews or sales in weeks.

My income now is less then half what it was in January through April. It has been a steady increase each year but this year probably will go down for the first time unless this is changed back.

We always knew what we had to do to get more sales and earn more. Now nothing seems to help.

My income now is less then half what it was in January through April. It has been a steady increase each year but this year probably will go down for the first time unless this is changed back.

We always knew what we had to do to get more sales and earn more. Now nothing seems to help.

Same girl, it really is a blow to alot of sellers. Just take the advice I gave you for your gigs and let’s hope for the best.

Same girl, it really is a blow to alot of sellers. Just take the advice I gave you for your gigs and let’s hope for the best.

I am scared to change my gigs. It seems like changing anything on them helped in the past and now it disappears them or puts them at the back.

The sellers who never change a gig because they are not really interested in working on them or doing much of anything and are lousy sellers with bad gigs are the ones that have their gigs at the top. I have a couple gigs that are doing almost ok out of 13 gigs but they are ones I have not changed.

I am scared to change my gigs. It seems like changing anything on them helped in the past and now it disappears them or puts them at the back.

The sellers who never change a gig because they are not really interested in working on them or doing much of anything and are lousy sellers with bad gigs are the ones that have their gigs at the top. I have a couple gigs that are doing almost ok out of 13 gigs but they are ones I have not changed.

Same Situation …

I meant the little “advice” I told you about

I think that’s the only thing that seems to be working in my category

I meant the little “advice” I told you about

I think that’s the only thing that seems to be working in my category

Yes I know. I don’t think that is a new development either, I think it’s always been that way.

Can I know what change is being referred to on Fiverr? I am pretty new. Just started here in May. Maybe people are getting less gigs because of more and more people who join every day? I thought I wouldn’t get any gigs because I was new but I’ve been pleasantly surprised. I don’t rely on this site alone though.

Can I know what change is being referred to on Fiverr? I am pretty new. Just started here in May. Maybe people are getting less gigs because of more and more people who join every day? I thought I wouldn’t get any gigs because I was new but I’ve been pleasantly surprised. I don’t rely on this site alone though.

Just changing how your gig looks in some way.

Why not open a new gig with whatever changes you have in mind to this new gig? I see many top sellers opening up many gigs and I believer that’s not in anyway violating Fiverr’s T&C.

What i am observing from last 2 months that fiverr keep shuffling the gigs don’t let them sit on one place and i my self check on daily basis.

So my gig was sitting from 2-3 page. But as i see that a day before yesterday it was on top in search result both in main category and sub-category. Again yesterday i check it was shifted to 3rd row and i am going to check later again…

And from my studies. Conclusion is

fiverr is giving everyone a chance both the new sellers and old sellers. And mostly to the new sellers to bring some good sellers in. And letting the old sellers rely on the repeat buyers the most.

Thanks & Regards:
zazi

Archived