Is it ok if I use both options "Fiverr revenue card" and "Bank Tranfer"?

parachaahmer2

I haven’t used bank withdrawl option until now.

However, based upon a friend’s experience, it may takes upto 7 days.

In my opinion better approach is to always use payoneer card, as I have received payment even in an hour once.

Furthermore, payoneer doesn’t have any charges as well except market conversion rates.

If you haven’t attached a payoneer card to your account until now, Now is the perfect time to create and attach.

If you want to know about Payoneer, please ask me in chat section through my fiverr account.

My fiverr id is myounas853.

Thanks

I actually transfer to Bank, and y Bank is in Europe so maybe that makes a difference, but it takes 2 to 3 days everytime I transfer and fees are very low.

• 2 years later...

I think you can’t

I have Payoneer and i use Fiverr revenue card but one time i click Bank Transfer and they gave me 4 digit code on my cellphone but nothing happen after that then i realize that i press BT instead of FRC so there is that.

I have choosed the frc and am stuck right yeah and ai cannot transfer funds but can be done by manual withdrawal i think I am gonna try that.but then when ai realised this this time i choosed the bt if it did not stuck this means the frv has some problem if we are using bt.

Archived