Getting clicks but no gigs, feedback appreciated!

tahirrizwan1992

So it’s been roughly a month or two since I’ve been on Fiverr, and I’ve been updating and improving my profile and gigs continually but still haven’t gotten any clients 😦 Any experienced fiverrs up to give me some feedback to improve it even more?

The video editing gig:
The gig info video looks good and professional. One thing that could be done is to choose a relevant video thumbnail for it - as it currently shows an all-white frame. Also at the end of the video it says “For Fiferr” instead of “For Fiverr”. Also at the end of the description for the gig it has a couple of bullet points without text which could be removed.

In the “Dutch to English” gig. In the order details section, maybe “this packet will give you a fast delivery time. translation will…” could be changed to “This packet will give you a fast delivery time. Translation will…”.

But other than those minor points I don’t really see anything that could be improved in the gigs. My suggestion is to try adding a few more gigs as well - you can initially have up to 7, eg. you could add more gigs related in some way to your existing gigs. Also send offers in the buyer requests section - you can send 10 per day. Sending enough offers in the buyer request section where you have gigs relevant to the requests will likely get you orders.

The video editing gig:

The gig info video looks good and professional. One thing that could be done is to choose a relevant video thumbnail for it - as it currently shows an all-white frame. Also at the end of the video it says “For Fiferr” instead of “For Fiverr”. Also at the end of the description for the gig it has a couple of bullet points without text which could be removed.

In the “Dutch to English” gig. In the order details section, maybe “this packet will give you a fast delivery time. translation will…” could be changed to “This packet will give you a fast delivery time. Translation will…”.

But other than those minor points I don’t really see anything that could be improved in the gigs. My suggestion is to try adding a few more gigs as well - you can initially have up to 7, eg. you could add more gigs related in some way to your existing gigs. Also send offers in the buyer requests section - you can send 10 per day. Sending enough offers in the buyer request section where you have gigs relevant to the requests will likely get you orders.

thanks man I’ll keep it in mind and i’ll revise it with these points in mind!

Archived