Is there a thread to share funny buyer requests?

rockbellstudios

This actually seems like a fun idea lol.

Although maybe it’s against fiverr rules? I’m not sure 😐

Exactly!

Not just on Fiverr, calling any customer request funny is too dangerous to your business. Even if we find any request funny we ought to make it serious 🙂

Exactly!

Not just on Fiverr, calling any customer request funny is too dangerous to your business. Even if we find any request funny we ought to make it serious 🙂

Exactly!

Well, if I request is serious there’s no reason to make fun of it, regardles of it being funny or not. I’m just talking about stuff like this:

-).thumb.png.6e823118b10bb5651f5e8d301259913c.png

Requests that are clearly not serious or professional. I don;t see what’s the problem, I find some of them are really funny and of course if anyone finds it offensive I won;t be posting it.

Although, that one is pretty funny 😃

Well, if I request is serious there’s no reason to make fun of it, regardles of it being funny or not. I’m just talking about stuff like this:

Requests that are clearly not serious or professional. I don;t see what’s the problem, I find some of them are really funny and of course if anyone finds it offensive I won;t be posting it.

Although, that one is pretty funny 😃 Really Funny .

Want Money . Thank you!😅

Not sure if this is funny…but I can´t help but laugh, otherwise I´d be crying haha.

I just got this message:

wtf.JPG.5d46f5368f90548daf369af0b7b941a0.JPG

And this is what was on the attachment:

5 pages Instructions for creating a total of 6 videos. Yup, that´s right. Six videos with ´´good quality´´, all between 2 to 5 minutes, to be ready by Sunday (tomorrow) and win the chance to get more work; for a total of $70.

Is this for real?

Not sure if this is funny…but I can´t help but laugh, otherwise I´d be crying haha.

I just got this message:

And this is what was on the attachment:

5 pages Instructions for creating a total of 6 videos. Yup, that´s right. Six videos with ´´good quality´´, all between 2 to 5 minutes, to be ready by Sunday (tomorrow) and win the chance to get more work; for a total of $70.

Is this for real?

Hilarious. Some people need to start appreciating all the work anything art/creative related takes.

It’s not like you just follow a set of instructions to come up with something new.

I’d ask for more time/miney or wouldn’t move a finger if I were you 😛

Hilarious. Some people need to start appreciating all the work anything art/creative related takes.

It’s not like you just follow a set of instructions to come up with something new.

I’d ask for more time/miney or wouldn’t move a finger if I were you 😛

Oh, I didn´t! I politely said I´m not available…just reading the instructions, and get to review all the links he shared…nope, sorry.

Archived