Some buyers crack me up lol

Has this happened to you before?

I know of another seller that this happened to and it’s definitely not okay.

If they are threatening you, support can terminate their account!

I don’t even remember the last time this has ever happened to me to be honest. This customer seems to know how to take advantage of the system pretty well.

I reported it to Fiver support already. I don’t want another Psychic to encounter this customer’s BS - not fair to them.

I don’t even remember the last time this has ever happened to me to be honest. This customer seems to know how to take advantage of the system pretty well.

I reported it to Fiver support already. I don’t want another Psychic to encounter this customer’s BS - not fair to them.

I would take screenshots and file everything just in case they do put up a report.

At least you’ll have something to respond with.

I would take screenshots and file everything just in case they do put up a report.

Oh yeah I sent them everything, I’m been on Fiverr forever. I know a BS buyer when I see one lol.

I could cancel many orders that I felt were from BS buyers - however they brought down my gig rankings so now I have no other choice but to do them and hope for the best.

I didn’t know there were Psychics on Fiverr! That’s awesome lol. I purchased a gig. Can’t wait to find out my future 😰

I didn’t know there were Psychics on Fiverr! That’s awesome lol. I purchased a gig. Can’t wait to find out my future 😰

Yep we have everything here lol

• 3 weeks later...

It’s sad how some buyer beat on you sellers, I know if I am not happy with a reading, I step back and review later because I understand it’s not the psychic’s fault but I also know we humans can let our emotions get the best of us so I take a chill pill and will return when I am ready for the possible bad news but I would rather people be honest then sugar code it because a sweet lie will be no help and psybunny has always been a big help for me and there only three psychics I go to as a repeat costumer but they have different qualities that I want at different times though I am having to learn to not buy my readings so close together.

Archived