๐ŸŽต ๐ŸŽผ ๐ŸŽธ Check Out Your Band Name ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽค๐ŸŽง๐ŸŽท

velocigraphtor

poll  

36 members have voted

1. 1. poll

• Blue biscuits
    • Troubled Realm

Bro I think Iโ€™ve seen your profile picture in a game. Ever heard of GTA bully?

Yep, itโ€™s a game by Rockstar also. But it isnโ€™t part of the GTA series.

The avatar was done by, velocigraphtor, which is actually the OP of this thread. Itโ€™s original and made according to my photo. It isnโ€™t taken out from a game. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

The avatar was done by, velocigraphtor, which is actually the OP of this thread. Itโ€™s original and made according to my photo. It isnโ€™t taken out from a game. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Yeah but you look like Jimmy. (A little)

Only Woofy knows the answer to that one! ๐Ÿ˜›

I wonder why you didnโ€™t study philosophy instead of computer science.

I wonder why you didnโ€™t study philosophy instead of computer science

Actually, I loved philosophy in high school, but a philosopherโ€™s salary out here is abysmal ๐Ÿ˜„

And I donโ€™t think my buyers wouldโ€™ve liked it to throw some wise philosophical quotes at them ๐Ÿ˜›

Only Woofy knows the answer to that one! ๐Ÿ˜›

I wonder why you didnโ€™t study philosophy instead of computer science.

Imagine this:

Me: "When they are employed wisely, derivatives make the world simpler because they give you an ability to manage and transfer risk."

Buyer: :rolling_eyes:

Me: Capisci, dear buyer? ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

@gig_freak I like your new avatar, itยดs better then the old one. ๐Ÿ™‚

And imagine buyer asking for a revision on that one. ๐Ÿ˜‚

e210ec62d47ca6dad3b81aaa872d6902304a31fd.jpg

Revisions? Got that covered:

โ€œIn writing, you must kill all your darlings.โ€

ย 

โ€œHalf my life is an act of revision.โ€

I think I shouldโ€™ve been a philosophizing sellerโ€ฆ thatโ€™dโ€™ve (WHAT?! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ) educate them all!

Imagine this:

Me: "When they are employed wisely, derivatives make the world simpler because they give you an ability to manage and transfer risk."

Buyer: :rolling_eyes:

Me: Capisci, dear buyer? ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

When they are employed wisely, derivatives make the world simpler because they give you an ability to manage and transfer risk

Oh the irony! You say some deep psychedelic stuff such as this, and then you throw Caput Mortem Chickenโ€™s Feet at me! Is this the same person at all? Is it my quest to find the inside meaning to this?

Stay tuned for the next episode to find out! ๐Ÿ˜›

I wonder why you didnโ€™t study philosophy instead of computer science

Actually, I loved philosophy in high school, but a philosopherโ€™s salary out here is abysmal ๐Ÿ˜„

And I donโ€™t think my buyers wouldโ€™ve liked it to throw some wise philosophical quotes at them ๐Ÿ˜›

Welcome to Eastern Europe! My mom is graduated philosopher and she never found a job not even as a teacher. But I guess thatโ€™s Eastern Europe, you either work for free or you donโ€™t work at all ๐Ÿ˜›

โ€œWhen they are employed wisely, derivatives make the world simpler because they give you an ability to manage and transfer risk.โ€

โ€œDear seller kindly kancel thiz cancer and refund me plis !โ€ - Definitely, this would be their response. ๐Ÿ˜›

Nagyon szรฉpen kรถszรถnjรผk! (Thank you very much)

Welcome to Eastern Europe! My mom is graduated philosopher and she never found a job not even as a teacher. But I guess thatโ€™s Eastern Europe, you either work for free or you donโ€™t work at all ๐Ÿ˜›

โ€œWhen they are employed wisely, derivatives make the world simpler because they give you an ability to manage and transfer risk.โ€

โ€œDear seller kindly kancel thiz cancer and refund me plis !โ€ - Definitely, this would be their response. ๐Ÿ˜›

Nagyon szรฉpen kรถszรถnjรผk! (Thank you very much)

@gig_freak LOL, szรญvesen (ur welcome). ๐Ÿ˜

Archived