Getting Approved for Credit Cards as a Freelancer [LOL]

writer99025

That’s crazy in America anyone can get a credit card. There’s even credit cards for low or no credit scores. The maximum balance you can spend on them may be $500, but you could build up your credit score with that.

I found this article for you.
http://www.wetellyouhow.com/wp-content/themes/fem-New/favicon.icoWetellyouhow – 28 Mar 13

http://www.wetellyouhow.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/getting-credit-card-with-no-credit-history.jpg

Tips to Get a Credit Card with No Credit History in India - Wetellyouhow

Those who have a problem in acquiring a credit card in India, especially when you don’t have a credit history…  Worry not! Here are some basic tips to get a credit card with no credit history in India. Age criteria.

That’s crazy in America anyone can get a credit card. There’s even credit cards for low or no credit scores. The maximum balance you can spend on them may be $500, but you could build up your credit score with that.

I found this article for you.

http://www.wetellyouhow.com/wp-content/themes/fem-New/favicon.icoWetellyouhow – 28 Mar 13

http://www.wetellyouhow.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/getting-credit-card-with-no-credit-history.jpg

Tips to Get a Credit Card with No Credit History in India - Wetellyouhow

Those who have a problem in acquiring a credit card in India, especially when you don’t have a credit history…  Worry not! Here are some basic tips to get a credit card with no credit history in India. Age criteria.

They sent a guy to my house twice…to see if what I was saying was true and if I actually had a house of my own. I asked them to see the 2 feet by 2 feet thick granite slab with my name engraved on it at the front of the house, and asked them if that could be faked as well. So I got the credit card because of my house and my location - they probably ran through their numbers and calculated how much the house was worth, not because of my job, which they think does not exist. [i can’t say I blame them as banks have every right to be suspicious…there are too many scammers around the country, who take advantage of these things.]

They sent a guy to my house twice…to see if what I was saying was true and if I actually had a house of my own. I asked them to see the 2 feet by 2 feet thick granite slab with my name engraved on it at the front of the house, and asked them if that could be faked as well. So I got the credit card because of my house and my location - they probably ran through their numbers and calculated how much the house was worth, not because of my job, which they think does not exist. [i can’t say I blame them as banks have every right to be suspicious…there are too many scammers around the country, who take advantage of these things.]

Here’s an idea. Speak with an accountant and see if you can start a business, an S-Corporation, then your Fiverr earnings can be your business earnings and when banks ask you what you do, you can tell them you’re the president of Whatever Writing Services and you provide online content. I don’t know if you’ll save taxes doing this, in America you would, but I know nothing about Indian law and taxes.

I’m glad you were able to get a credit card, I think everyone should have two credit cards, just in case you go somewhere where they take American Express but not VISA. I like visa better, so do the merchants because their fees are lower. I use my Amazon Visa card for everything, it has no annual fees and I learn lots of rewards that can be turned into cash back, money for amazon purchases, gas cards, movie cards, etc.

I hate paying cash because nobody rewards you when you pay cash. Ironically, most insurance companies don’t allow credit card payments, they’re a-holes.

Here’s an idea. Speak with an accountant and see if you can start a business, an S-Corporation, then your Fiverr earnings can be your business earnings and when banks ask you what you do, you can tell them you’re the president of Whatever Writing Services and you provide online content. I don’t know if you’ll save taxes doing this, in America you would, but I know nothing about Indian law and taxes.

I’m glad you were able to get a credit card, I think everyone should have two credit cards, just in case you go somewhere where they take American Express but not VISA. I like visa better, so do the merchants because their fees are lower. I use my Amazon Visa card for everything, it has no annual fees and I learn lots of rewards that can be turned into cash back, money for amazon purchases, gas cards, movie cards, etc.

I hate paying cash because nobody rewards you when you pay cash. Ironically, most insurance companies don’t allow credit card payments, they’re a-holes.

I think everyone should have two credit cards, just in case you go somewhere where they take American Express but not VISA.

I completely agree with you.

I have multiple debit cards, I’ve been using them for ever, they are the same as credit cards. Have Visa/Mastercard debit cards.

I have a sole proprietorship in my own name for tax purposes.

I have a sole proprietorship in my own name for tax purposes.

That’s good, I would still speak to a tax attorney or someone about what is the best way for you to save on taxes and deduct more stuff. For example, even though I don’t have an employer, I pay social security taxes on a quarterly basis to collect that benefit someday.

As for debit cards, I only have two. Personal and business, I rarely use them, they don’t reward me. Debit cards are just when you need cash for lottery tickets, gift cards, and other things where credit is not an option.

Archived