What is your Mobile Phone Model?

djwaruna

poll  

124 members have voted

1. 1. poll

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was an Iphone4… Until was stolen april 19… Now I ‘watch’ Fiverr at the office and right now in a computer at my house… Waiting for an Iphone 5S that will be like and Iphone 8… Compares with the phone I have actually…

😛

It was an Iphone4… Until was stolen april 19… Now I ‘watch’ Fiverr at the office and right now in a computer at my house… Waiting for an Iphone 5S that will be like and Iphone 8… Compares with the phone I have actually…

😛

Haven’t you used I cloud? I think it can easily lock phone via icloud and find

Haven’t you used I cloud? I think it can easily lock phone via icloud and find

Yes. I didn’t block still the phone but to find it, the phone (my iphone)have to be conected in that moment and I have to use another Iphone with connection too. When I tried with the Iphone of a friend. It was off my phone. It was an Iphone very old and I am afraid to try to find it. scary mode.

😛

Because of the things here in our country… Hurry to buy it!! :runner:

also be careful with the “bachaqueros” 🐜 (venezuelan language hahah)

Sorry! I have to ask when and how???!!! I bought a cacao (venezuelan cell phone) and it is only for messages and calls!!! And I paid for it last week 140000!!! in a movistar store!!!

hehe well . . . . I think that in the past year 😃 !

omg a Cacao cellphone 140.000Bs.!!! 💵

Archived