Another new update! Great going Fiverr

official_nomi

I do say truth every time. Don’t care, Who do like or dislike 😛

Seriously : Many section needs a lot of attention but who care that!!

That’s Great. Yeah! I agree with you. Many section needs a lot of attention but Fiverr is trying step by step to resolve issues. It’s not possible to do it all at once.

@fast_editing Really? It’s buyer friendly update. Don’t you think so?

Really? It’s buyer friendly update. Don’t you think so?

If you do figure out, They are doing all changes for Buyer favor only? Don’t you think - Your gig price do show $5 But you do get $4. That means - you’re giving 20% commission Not Buyer giving money as commission. So why all thing in a buyer favor? - Think about - you’ll get answer 🙂

If you do figure out, They are doing all changes for Buyer favor only? Don’t you think - Your gig price do show $5 But you do get $4. That means - you’re giving 20% commission Not Buyer giving money as commission. So why all thing in a buyer favor? - Think about - you’ll get answer 🙂

I get it @fast_editing

I totally agree with you. Fiverr takes favour of buyer side. Actually, The buyers are investors and sellers as well as fiverr community is running due to such buyers.

@woofy31 What’s your point of view?

Guest offlinehelpers

Well, it’s obviously the sellers who are going to be charged commission - that’s the same with any online marketplace, eBay etc.

You really do seem to dislike Fiverr an awful lot @fast_editing - not sure why, because you seem to have done really well from it! Hope it keeps going well for you, I’m sure it will! 🙂

Well, it’s obviously the sellers who are going to be charged commission - that’s the same with any online marketplace, eBay etc.

You really do seem to dislike Fiverr an awful lot @fast_editing - not sure why, because you seem to have done really well from it! Hope it keeps going well for you, I’m sure it will! 🙂

It’s not disliking fiverr - all answers in your comment!!

I have done well because i have work hard and fiverr got around $8000 to my work. After i do not get proper support and other feature - they do treat like we all are slaves 🙂

Without good sellers - buyer don’t trust on this!!

Guest offlinehelpers

It’s not disliking fiverr - all answers in your comment!!

I have done well because i have work hard and fiverr got around $8000 to my work. After i do not get proper support and other feature - they do treat like we all are slaves 🙂

Without good sellers - buyer don’t trust on this!!

And i do not get proper support and other feature - they do treat like we all are slaves

Not sure why you’d say that - surely as freelancers, we’re free to set our own time management, set the terms of our gigs etc.?

Maybe you need a holiday? 🙂

Keep doing what you’re doing, because you’re obviously doing it really well, but don’t become a slave to anything - it’s really not worth it.

And i do not get proper support and other feature - they do treat like we all are slaves

Not sure why you’d say that - surely as freelancers, we’re free to set our own time management, set the terms of our gigs etc.?

Maybe you need a holiday? 🙂

Keep doing what you’re doing, because you’re obviously doing it really well, but don’t become a slave to anything - it’s really not worth it.

Pretty much clear in your point 👍

Not a fan of this update 😐

The tiles look cluttered and unnecessarily busy. And the yellow color for star rating! Previously it was visible only on hover and now draws too much attention when the fact is almost about everyone has a rating above 4.0 And profile pics… do you really need to have them there?

The tiles look cluttered and unnecessarily busy. And the yellow color for star rating! Previously it was visible only on hover and now draws too much attention when the fact is almost about everyone has a rating above 4.0 And profile pics… do you really need to have them there?

This update is buyer friendly. Not a big impact on sellers ☺️ Thanks for sharing your experience

Totally agree with you.

Not sure about the profile pic there, but it will definitely be helpful for buyers to be able to see at first glance the ratings of sellers. In a way I guess this update will make sellers even more aware of the importance of getting good reviews since it is the first thing the buyer is going to be looking at. Thanks for sharing! 😊

Not sure about the profile pic there, but it will definitely be helpful for buyers to be able to see at first glance the ratings of sellers. In a way I guess this update will make sellers even more aware of the importance of getting good reviews since it is the first thing the buyer is going to be looking at. Thanks for sharing! 😊

Thanks @elicoronel16 for sharing your experience with us. The update is buyer friendly and one other thing I want to add here is that now it’s very easy to check online sellers without using filter. The profile pic is showing up online status as well.

Archived