Can't decide on something? Let Discobot help you!

woofy31

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NOTE: for those who don’t know, @discobot is a Forum bot who says all sorts of things. Just don’t abuse it 😉

Lately I’ve found myself asking @discobot questions to which I couldn’t find an answer, or asking it to help me take a path that I couldn’t really decide on. So I thought to myself:

Why don’t we have a special place where we can always go to and ask @discobot to give us an affirmative or negative answer to our questions? It’s just like flipping a coin, but more fun 😃

How do you do it? You ask a question, THEN you type @discobot Fortune and it will give you an answer in a separate post (admittedly, not always the one you’d expect 😃 ), both for FUN and for actually helping us.

OFFTOPIC NOTE: try blurring your offtopic posts, and let’s keep this to a question-answer topic 😉

So let me start with my question: “Discobot, will another billionaire cross my path and tip me $100?”

@discobot Fortune

Just don’t abuse it!

Pfft. Don’t tell me what to do 😒

Guest discobot

If some sellers are buyers, and some buyers are sellers, does it mean that all buyers and sellers are sellers and buyers?

@discobot fortune

🔮 It is certain

Guest discobot

I have a Chat with a buyer but we are not agreeing on the Price… He is Paying Lower then my Expected.

Should i take the order or not??

@discobot fortune

🔮 Cannot predict now

Archived