Pleasantly surprised

writer99025

I saw Wonder Woman. I really liked it.

I can’t remember the last time a movie was done so well with a female lead role where the leading male was just as strong.

I can’t remember the last time a movie was done so well with a female lead role where the leading male was just as strong.

Yeah, that’s why the movie was so good…the leading male was just as good, not made to look like a fool.

I saw Wonder Woman. I really liked it.

Ever heard of a spoiler alert, Gina?

I like your new profile pic by the way. 🙂

Aww! Shucks, you make me blush.

Were you planning on seeing WW?

Perhaps, but I wasn’t thinking about me.

It’s actually a big thing for me to go to the cinema. I have to get an hour bus, a half-hour ferry to the mainland, and another hour bus to the cinema itself. - Then I have to get back home after a movie unless I get a hotel fort the night.

This is why I was so disappointed by Alien Covenant. The only bright side was that I had a cool Chinese friend with me who knew where the best place to eat was afterward and this took the edge off not getting home until 3am.

It’s actually a big thing for me to go to the cinema. I have to get an hour bus, a half-hour ferry to the mainland, and another hour bus to the cinema itself. - Then I have to get back home after a movie unless I get a hotel fort the night.

This is why I was so disappointed by Alien Covenant. The only bright side was that I had a cool Chinese friend with me who knew where the best place to eat was afterward and this took the edge off not getting home until 3am.

How is Cyprus like? I’m seriously considering spending an extended holiday there. Would have considered Malta, but all you said makes it look dreadful. Spain looks too expensive and Greece, the economy concerns me.

I didn’t care for Alien - thought it was a waste of time and money.

When it comes to movies, I go hot and heavy, then chill for couple of months, then back again.

You should make a weekend out of your movie excursion, if it’s that much of a hassle to see it.

I can’t believe you’ve lived on the island as long as you have. I love water but that would drive me insane.

I didn’t care for Alien - thought it was a waste of time and money.

When it comes to movies, I go hot and heavy, then chill for couple of months, then back again.

You should make a weekend out of your movie excursion, if it’s that much of a hassle to see it.

I can’t believe you’ve lived on the island as long as you have. I love water but that would drive me insane.

I’ve attempted island living twice in Hawaii. I lasted three months both times.

How is Cyprus like? I’m seriously considering spending an extended holiday there. Would have considered Malta, but all you said makes it look dreadful. Spain looks too expensive and Greece, the economy concerns me.

Oh writer,

It’s only money. You can’t taske it with you, spend it while you can and go to exotic places. Enjoy life.

I’ve attempted island living twice in Hawaii. I lasted three months both times.

I would love to visit Hawaii, but guess it’s not easy for me to visit as it’s not easy to get a US visa these days. Indians who are living in the US worry about coming to India even for important family occasions because of the fear that they won’t be allowed back in. Legal immigration is down to a great extent, even tourist visits have stopped.

I would love to visit Hawaii, but guess it’s not easy for me to visit as it’s not easy to get a US visa these days. Indians who are living in the US worry about coming to India even for important family occasions because of the fear that they won’t be allowed back in. Legal immigration is down to a great extent, even tourist visits have stopped.

Oh what a shame! It’s a fantasy land. I so much wanted to live there forever. But it’s so small. I always ended up driving around and around and around looking for more but there was only ocean. Only if you have a boat or plan to travel from one island to the next is it interesting. I’m a beach person so I keep wondering how I can do it.

Take a date and it’s $30

So you pay for your boyfriend?

Here is my philosophy:

Cinema tickets $15, I pay $15

Take a date and it’s $30, I pay $0

That’s the way girl!!!

So you pay for your boyfriend?

Here is my philosophy:

Cinema tickets $15, I pay $15

Take a date and it’s $30, I pay $0

That’s the way girl!!!

He’s a grad student and we’ve been together for 5 years. I pay for most things now, but once he graduates and gets a job, he can make up for it for the rest of my life. Mwahaha.

Archived