What Is A "High Sales Volume" (TRS)?

sydneymorgan

poll  

52 members have voted

1. 1. poll

• More than $10k a month
    • Closer to $3k to $5k a month
    • Closer to $10k a month

I would think so but I was never clear regarding any parameters when Fiverr promotes you to TRS status.

I really think you have to have a solid income/review base/consistency in orders etc.

But it really boils down to “luck” if Fiverr comes across your account (and you match their criteria)

I really think you have to have a solid income/review base/consistency in orders etc.

I was here over two years with those things the entire time before I became a TRS. There are lots of TRS’s I’ve noticed, and also there are lots of level 2 sellers who probably qualify.

I was here over two years with those things the entire time before I became a TRS. There are lots of TRS’s I’ve noticed, and also there are lots of level 2 sellers who probably qualify.

My real question is what qualifies one to become a TRS?

From what I’ve noticed, if you have “many reviews.”

(There are exceptions as I’ve seen TRS’s with as little as 3-4 Hundred.)

But my question remains unanswered. If it goes by the amount of money you pull in, then a seller who has several Hundreds reviews can be making more money than of those with, say, 1000 reviews.

And - if reviews are what actually make one become a TRS, in my case - If I were to “break” my orders into $5 snippets I’ll probably have 5000 reviews or so already. (obviously not realistic)

That’s why I’m clueless.

I’m not obsess– …hmm, maybe I’m in denial 😄

I appreciate your feedback, and I’ll of course stay focused on delivering quality work. It’s just so mystical (and prestigious)!

I didn’t really estimate anything, I just chose three random brackets for the poll 🙂

I agree, consistency and uniqueness are probably the top reasons for promotion.

You CANNOT compare any two TRSes unless they are from the SAME category.

The answers you are looking for Sydney, would be best answered by TRS from YOUR category.

Your gig performance metrics are evaluated by the manager of that category, not vs. others.

Archived