Warning to all SELLERS! PLEASE READ! SAVE YOURSELF!

chathurangak

I think guys need money thru your fiverr acc. But. How can they get if you’re the caldholder (I’m talking about Payoneer now)

You’re safe with that 🙂 if some hacks your pc and then if he took all passwords plus fiverr passwords then he can’t change or get money, Happily fiverr security is best now! 🙂

Sounds like a keylogger… I’d advise the users to withdraw from such conversations immediately, and make a suggestion for the administrators to implement a file-type restriction into the chat system. Otherwise, stay safe out there.

Sounds like a keylogger… I’d advise the users to withdraw from such conversations immediately, and make a suggestion for the administrators to implement a file-type restriction into the chat system. Otherwise, stay safe out there.

Don’t need to worry about fiverr, if i’m a hacker i’ve no chance to hack your payoneer or fiverr account, fiverr security is best nothing to worry about. But be safe 🙂

Always enable fiverr all security options such as Phone number registering / Security questions / use random password too.

It said something like. The .exe is not compatible with my 64 bit version of Windows. Might have gotten lucky

.exe is totally run file and it means something is installing which

definitely will be virus or maybe some tool that will show adds. These

thing’s also come with free installation when we install free tool but

they give us choice to check it or leave it but not this case.

Archived