Selling my first PIG

miroslavglavic

So if you owned a store, an actual brick and mortar store…

What would you sell in that store? I would sell pigs and cows.

Old Miroslav had a far, eh ah eh ah oh and on that far Miroslav had pigs and cows.

Serious question.

I actually am part owner of a farm and 2 days ago I became the day-to-day manager and sold my first pig. I am sure someone is enjoying a nice delicious piece of bacon right now from that pig.

In all honesty, if I could open a store I’d probably sell PC hardware and games. But on a farm, I’d probably opt for chicken. You get eggs, delicious chicken and even sell the chicken feathers after you skin it. A lotta benefits.

I used to want to open a store and sell books, but that was way before Amazon came along. Now I wouldn’t bother. 😃 If I had tons of money and could buy a farm/ranch I would raise riding and show horses and I’d raise a moderate number of chickens for eggs to eat and sell. I’d like to grow alfalfa and bermuda on part of the land so I could feed my horses cheaper!

Congrats on your farm and your pig sale.

I used to want to open a store and sell books, but that was way before Amazon came along. Now I wouldn’t bother. 😃 If I had tons of money and could buy a farm/ranch I would raise riding and show horses and I’d raise a moderate number of chickens for eggs to eat and sell. I’d like to grow alfalfa and bermuda on part of the land so I could feed my horses cheaper!

Congrats on your farm and your pig sale.

Not trying to be a stick in a mud but doing all this would probably take ages and the amount of work would be insane.

Archived